Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we have Kaido asking Linlin to not intervene since he wants to test the boys, but that's pretty much it. Big Mom hasn't acted like an emperor throughout Wano and personally I don't feel any kind of threat in the current battle. That maybe the two of them will get serious and show what they are capable of? Hopefuly, I sincerely say.
I admit she is a joke character she screamed wedding cake for 30 chapters lol
But lets she what he plans with her I also dont like her performance its she is just a overpowered buffon Kaido is the same btw but I like him more and more though he is not even in the top 10 of my villain list Linlin is on a level with Buggy but I think first Buggy introduction had better enemy vibe than Linlin
but lets see maybe she changes like Kaido

You know all dragons have weak point in there armour thats why its a thought
the internal destruction is implied by Kaido
Shanks, Roger, WB , Oden and Rocks have it
The you'd have to accept that the Scabbards also used internal destruction since it was confirmed that they were using Oden's Ryou.

By extension, if Zoro also cuts Kaido, he would be using internal destruction too going by your statement

I

Indigo

6 based on spoilers. Probably 7 or 8 if I see the panels^^

But not great, we already saw the scabbards doing the same thing to Kaido, that's why i am saying this.
And why no one attacking BM ? It's not like she is calm lol!
Zoro needs to give her one scar and she will stay in her place :shakiously:
Well, everyone has reasons to go after Kaido and not Big Mom, no one really cares about her.

Actually, Big Mom still the only one that wasn't injured by nobody, not even Kaido himself. But Kaido got injured by Oden and Scabbards, so yeah, giving a scar to Big Mom would be a huge feat.

At least we have Kaido asking Linlin to not intervene since he wants to test the boys, but that's pretty much it. Big Mom hasn't acted like an emperor throughout Wano and personally I don't feel any kind of threat in the current battle. That maybe the two of them will get serious and show what they are capable of? Hopefuly, I sincerely say.
At this point I sadly think that Linlin may only reveal her true power and potential against the marines or another enemy unrelated to the Straw Hat Pirates after getting another mind swap and becoming a kind and gentle soul again.

Status
Not open for further replies.