Status
Not open for further replies.
You realise they arent mutually exclusive they both can happen
Its either he dodged and zoro missed.
Or kaido didnt doge and zoro missed.

if he dodged zoro would say he dodged.

WE HAD NO PANEL INDICATING ANY MOVEMENTS FROM KAIDO.
And we know from kaido that he doesnt dodge.
Theres nothing supporting the claim he dodged except for big mom warning him
when theres everything showing that zoro missed and kaido didnt move.

Good thing that Oda established Magma>Fire in this manga cause fire seems so trash after the introduction of Kinemons ability.

Luffy won't walk through Akainu's attacks.

Oh man guys. Just imagine if Zoro kills Kaido but then Luffy becomes the Pirate King without ever achieving something comparable to beheading the supposed “strongest character.”

The Zoro wank would literally persist until the end of time lol.
luffy will defeat Akainu who is stronger than Kaido, but it is not like killing Kaido will be Zoros biggest feat either

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Its either he dodged and zoro missed.
Or kaido didnt doge and zoro missed.

if he dodged zoro would say he dodged.

WE HAD NO PANEL INDICATING ANY MOVEMENTS FROM KAIDO.
And we know from kaido that he doesnt dodge.
Theres nothing supporting the claim he dodged except for big mom warning him
when theres everything showing that zoro missed and kaido didnt move.
No its not you can dodge which means i miss.
Plus akno says

Shit he avoided it.

Oh man guys. Just imagine if Zoro kills Kaido but then Luffy becomes the Pirate King without ever achieving something comparable to beheading the supposed “strongest character.”

The Zoro wank would literally persist until the end of time lol.
Zoro is King of feats bro
Today he showed FS level CoO, him and Luffy were the only ones able to react to wind strikes.

Last chapter he showed snakeman level speed.

I really can't see how Kuri wins against Zoro atm.

Yep you are right. When I was translating I wanted to say "I missed" but for some reason the word missed didn't come to my mind and I just wrote that he dodged the attack. Actually it's because I just saw your comment that I realized that missed was the word I needed at that moment xD

Anyways this is what happens when one tries to translate fast, it's easy to miss things(I also missed 2 dialogues) and don't see the correct word for that part
the word 外す means miss but also avoid and dodge. you need to read the context. zoro is not gonna miss intentionnaly when he is facing kaido neck to neck

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I don't Think Oda realises the implications of Luffy Tanking Boro Breath
Kaido's Flames are Potent enough that the Smoke made from it can lift an entire Island.
Luffy Tanking it means he can tank Island busting attacks, which is dumb as fuck
Luffy might actually stand a chance against his older brothers in the battledomes now.

The only issue I have with this theory is whether Oda has the balls to let the antagonist killed by a MC. Everything else is highly possible what Zoro could do to Kaido at this point.
Or the whole thing that Luffy said he will be the one to become pirate king and both of them are his direct competitors, and how this has been a plan Luffy has had for 400 chapters.
Luffy isn't getting overshadowed, the only way Zoro kills Kaido would be as an execution after he has already been put down by Luffy, and that isn't very likely. Anything else is a pipedream zoro cope.

Well, you tell me. In which universe was Kaido told to dodge Zoro's attack while eating countless from Luffy? :goyea:

Zoro wasnt serious in the opening shot. The moment he became serious both Emperors are freaking out and making sure to dodge Zoro's attacks while they casually eat Luffy's attacks from his strongest mode, lol. Luffy has never been in the same ballpark as Zoro.
Kaido didnt need to dodge Kiku or any other Scabbard, he needed to dodge Zoro. "I came here to cut Kaido into pieces!"
Crying about it is pointless, betting against Zoro has always been a losing game. Luffy is lucky that Zoro is on his side. :catsure:
i still wondering why you zoro fanboy keep hyping about zoro when every single character in manga clearly hype enma and oden? it wasnt because zoro at all. lmao even zoro depending on enma power. that's why on his first attack he say he need to release more enma power.
basically he is the man with a gun. without it. he cant do anything lol. kaido will dodge even kinemon with enma bcause clearly as it showed and stated. it was because enma isnt ordinary sword lol. so stop bending the fact and moving the credit to where it shouldnt be

anyway where the ' enma isnt power up' go lol.

We already know he missed we can see from the pics. When someone dodges your attack, it means you missed... You really posted thinking you shared something profound lol.
Its obvious youre a zoro fan so argueing with u is useless lol

Show me a single panel where kaido evena attempted to move an inch.

Go ahead.

Y'all funny

Status
Not open for further replies.