Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going better than i ever thought. lmfao what luffy piece beating kaido is irrelevant he will just recover as shown by gk doing nothing
his head is coming clean off.
BeTteR tHaN I eVeR ThOuGhT.

- SN trio constantly being potrayed together
- Zoro potrayed with Kidd's surbordinate
- Zoro's combo attack with Killer having as much portrayal as the SN Captain solo attacks
- Luffy constantly being potrayed as the person who is taking down Kaido
- Luffy constantly being seen as the new Oden, whilst Zoro is just the dude who carries his sword.

:josad:

What most likely happened is that Law can't even reach Kaido's internal organs with Gamma Knife cause it doesnt penetrate his skin
Gamma Knife ignores durability. It just enters your body without leaving a scratch outside.

At the end, Law's GK deals internal damage but his radiation has to pierce the internal organs after all which proves the point that Kaido's internal organs are highly durable as well if it can withstand the radiation.
Then internal destruction Haki should also be ineffective, right? Gamma Knife is hax after all. I don't think radio activity can be tanked by just having hard enough tissue.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
These attack names sound like something the SNs would use as their ultimate attacks to finish off Kaido.

In my opinion, the fact that the fights below the roof haven't even properly begun yet while the party above is going all out doesn't bode well for them
Yep the Yonko will beat them clean at first

I want know what kind of attack Killer used : Kamaa Sonic, seems hype

"Enma is not a PU and it's Zoro's own strength"...
- Zoro cries out for Enma to give him power cuz he couldn't cut Kaidou.
- Odens spirit stayed in the sword as kawamatsu said, it is what makes samurai powerful and what gives them power to defeat their enemies. Kaidou feels Oden in the sword.
- Literaly a magical sword with it's own will.

Zorofans: nO nO zOrO wOuLd Be As StRoNg WiTh AnY oThEr SwOrD aS wItH eNmA!

Status
Not open for further replies.