Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks is more than a swordsman, nothing inconsistent about that.
Most humans cannot access advanced levels of CoA/CoO let alone CoC.
Kizaru got stopped by Rayleigh, and was portrayed as slightly higher than Marco level, nothing godly about that, and firmly below Yonko level.
What? Kizaru failed to kill a Luffy that was presumably weaker than Baby 5 at that time.

You ain't stretching out a title cause if fits your agenda my man.

Shanks may have 1000 styles, but he still likely a swordsman and there's nothing that can change that. Mihawk is the strongest of them, and there's no sensible reason to posit swordsman in the title is intended as swordsmanship style and not overall individual strenght. That's weak sauce.

Both had equal Aokiji portrayal.
Kaku=Jyabura, and Sanji beat Jyabura with less difficulty, despite being nerfed.
Both had equal pacifista portrayal.
Both had equal Surume portrayal.
330m>320m

You can headcanon that Zoro is much stronger for whatever reason, but to argue that has always been the case is simply not true.

They have been targeting Luffy 90% of the time, they hate him the most, and he is by far the biggest threat there.

Luffy said he will deal with Mom after he beats Kaido.

Luffy is a lightning user also.

Oden didn't have internal destruction, he died in chains.
No this needs to stop.........I didn't say much stronger but Zoro is a step above, he's a level above. Meaning you can put Zoro and Sanji against the same person and Zoro will always do better than Sanji.

If Zoro and Sanji fight 10 times Zoro wins every single time.

Their not interchangeable , their not equal. Zoro is stronger. Zoro Mid Diffed Kaku and Sanji Mid diffed Jabra.... They were both fine after their fights. Kaku was stronger than Jabra before the devil fruit and got even stronger after the devil fruit. We don't know how much but he got stronger, and Zoro still Mid Diffed Kaku. Being portrayed next to each other in moments is not enough to say their equal. Ans honestly you and a lot of people would enjoy the story a lot more if you didn't put Sanji on the same standing as Zoro. Cause right now people are at a point where if Sanji doesn't do exactly what Zoro's doing he's trash or Oda's doing him dirty and that's ridiculous.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
the burden of proof is on YOU to prove shanks ONLY fights with a sword.
Lmfao. It's the opposite. It's on idiots trying to say Shanks isn't one, when he is literally seen with a sword everytime, pulls his sword everytime he's about to fight, is a rival of the world's strongest swordsman, has no other powers, etc. So if you can please point out why Shanks isn't a swordsman. Of course, as I already said, you can't and even if he threw a kick, punch, or whatever, he'd still be a swordsman, thus inferior to Mihawk.

by your logic mihawk is stronger than prime roger and rayliegh since they are swordsman too and mihawk has a black blade.
Mihawk wasn't the WSS from his mother's womb. Roger, Rayleigh, Xebec, etc, have nothing to do with Mihawk being the current strongest swordsman. But Shanks a swordsman does. And so he is inferior to Mihawk.

Last edited:
Shanks is more than a swordsman, nothing inconsistent about that.
Most humans cannot access advanced levels of CoA/CoO let alone CoC.
Kizaru got stopped by Rayleigh, and was portrayed as slightly higher than Marco level, nothing godly about that, and firmly below Yonko level.
Shanks is not more then a swordman. Stop making shit up
Post automatically merged:

shes stronger than zoro in GENERAL
she not a better swordsman than him thers a difference
also answer me this...would you put mihawk over prime roger and rayleigh?
were't they the swordman that taught shanks?
Roger is dead . Mihawk is the strongest swordman in the world currently and that’s all Oda wants us to know .

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read the spoilers. I don’t get why people are shitting on Kidd and Law so hard. What did they do bad in this chapter? Why are people hyping up Zoro so much for cutting fire? We saw him do this last chapter. We haven’t even gotten any context on how effective each of their attacks were. Why are people hyping Zoro and Luffy so much for attacking Kaido but downplaying Kidd and Law so much for doing the same thing. I sense some bias.

Like for real, I saw someone trying to use the fact that Zoro has used more attacks so far in the fight than Kidd and Law as an argument to why he’s stronger than them. How ridiculous is that lol.

Anyway, where are all the people who kept saying Killer was fodder? It’s crazy what just a couple of chapters can do lol

Wasn't Zoro himself quelling that hype however. Furthermore WSC is not technically official as an Universal title. Chances he truly is are still not entirely dismissed regardless.
WSS isn't universal or official either. Nobody aside from Zoro is trying to be the WSS.
We have seen no exposition other than some duels with a pre-yonko pre-haki blooming weaker shanks.
Whitebeard was the "WSM" even though he wasn't and was a shell of himself and weaker than Garp, Kaido or Shanks.
They are all flexible hype tools, that's all they are.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Just read the spoilers. I don’t get why people are shitting on Kidd and Law so hard. What did they do bad in this chapter? Why are people hyping up Zoro so much for cutting fire? We saw him do this last chapter. We haven’t even gotten any context on how effective each of their attacks were. Why are people hyping Zoro and Luffy so much for attacking Kaido but downplaying Kidd and Law so much. I sense some bias.

Like for real, I saw someone trying to use the fact that Zoro has used more attacks so far in the fight than Kidd and Law as an argument to why he’s stronger than them. How ridiculous is that lol.

Anyway, where are all the people who kept saying Killer was fodder? It’s crazy what just a couple of chapters can do lol
hyping zoro and trashing others is bascally like breathing to these people. nothing new.

Indra (Big Mom's new attack) is actually a name god in Hindu mythology. He is a god of heavens but also has weather-ish powers as well. He has abilities relating to rain and lightning. He does not any wind or storm powers as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.