Status
Not open for further replies.
barier haki isn't a "sword" technique.
boa sister, sentomaru and luffy are not swordsman at all.

he literally swam bare handed to amazon lily killing multiple seakings.
he blocked kizarus light speed kick with his own
he one shot an animal that luffy developed g4 in order to fight using haki alone.
im sorry you missed it..you should go back to reading two piece :gokulaugh:
He did not swim to Amazon lily bare handed he had a sword on his hip.
He kicked kizaru so what zoro had punched and kicked . He immediately used his sword and never kicked again.
He one shot an animal using ryou a swordsman technique.
You literally proved nothing .

Do I need to body you, here it goes.

Zoro lost to nerfed killer which you fanboys said he was not nerfed but ch 1001 confirmed he was nefred

Zoro fanboys said Enma was not a power up but chapter 1001 confirmed it was

Zoro fanboys said Shanks was a Yonko 12 + years ago and that Mihawk faved Yonko Shanks. However, chapter 957 shower that was false and Shanks became a Yonko 6 years ago. Mihawk has never fought Yonko Shanks.

Zoro fanboys said the scuffle that Kaido and Shanks had was sorted out using Sake. This was proven false by Kaido's omission in chapter 1001. He really pushed back kaido using force.

Zoro fanboys said Zoro had internal destruction haki but ch 1001 proved that to be false.

There is more headcannon to be destroyed by Oda in the coming chapters.

Oda is destroying you guys everytime. It never fails.
Talk about the butt hurt.

You call other people post headcannon then act like these scenes don't exist.

[\SPOILER]

:milaugh:

But please cry some more I'm very thirsty.

:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Well, there actualy is. As Shanks asked Mihawk if he wanted to fight, Mihawk said he doesn't want to fight a crippled guy. Shanks is a Yonkou only since 6 years, but he lost his arm 12 years ago. Means Mihawk didn't fight against Shanks since atleast 12 years.
That doesn't mean they did not fight.

Shanks could easily requested a duel after he became a Yonko to prove he is still a challenge and lost and from that point Mihawk considered him a one arm has been.

Lol. The entire chapter is literally just attack names. This is really rare but when you think about it it's been a while since we've gotten a pure action chapter. Theres apparently not even a panel of setup. Just characters throwing hands. No discussion. I'm liking it.

One thing I feel I have to say is that: people complaining about Luffy getting spotlight have NO IDEA how good we have it. There are other franchises where the "main characters" literally never do shit. Meanwhile over here in One Piece our boi Luffy is putting in work and you're complaining about that? smh. We're eatin' good right now folks.

Do I need to body you, here it goes.

Zoro lost to nerfed killer which you fanboys said he was not nerfed but ch 1001 confirmed he was nefred

Zoro fanboys said Enma was not a power up but chapter 1001 confirmed it was

Zoro fanboys said Shanks was a Yonko 12 + years ago and that Mihawk faved Yonko Shanks. However, chapter 957 shower that was false and Shanks became a Yonko 6 years ago. Mihawk has never fought Yonko Shanks.

Zoro fanboys said the scuffle that Kaido and Shanks had was sorted out using Sake. This was proven false by Kaido's omission in chapter 1001. He really pushed back kaido using force.

Zoro fanboys said Zoro had internal destruction haki but ch 1001 proved that to be false.

There is more headcannon to be destroyed by Oda in the coming chapters.

Oda is destroying you guys everytime. It never fails.
Body me ? :amazing:

- Zoro was more nerfed than Killer. fighting 2 vs 1 without his best sword and killer needed gyukimaru to touch zoro, fact. A zoro without his bandana nor his santoryu, fact. One single attack was enough to take killer out, fact. You used to say Killer was nerfed due to the smile but Oda showed you it wasn't, fact. Watch the anime if you can't read, Zoro fainted because of the sound coming from his stomach, fact. But i guess you already know that.

- Enma is not PU, it's a training tool for Zoro to become stronger. Because Zoro said "when i get used to this, i will become stronger" and not "see i'm already stronger". Zoro even without Enma would have train himself harder. But i guess you already know that.

- Whatever Shanks do, whoever Shanks fucks don't matter here, he is swordsman and Mihawk is the World Strongest Swordsman, title given by Oda himself and not to Shanks. And it's not a random guy called rmstorm from WG forum who is triggered by that gonna change anything. But i guess you already know that.

- Swordsmen don't need ID, because they can already cut it. Be grateful to oda that he gave Luffy a PU coming from no where just to beat Kaido. But i guess you already know that.

- The last but not the least, thinking Shanks fought Kaido few days ago and came to MF without a single new wound/scar proves me one thing : you have 0 clue about One Piece ... But i guess you don't know about this one.

And btw Zoro saved again Luffy, stay mad :suresure:

- Zoro was more nerfed than Killer. fighting 2 vs 1 without his best sword and killer needed gyukimaru to touch zoro, fact. A zoro without his bandana nor his santoryu, fact. One single attack was enough to take killer out, fact. You used to say Killer was nerfed due to the smile but Oda showed you it wasn't, fact. Watch the anime if you can't read, Zoro fainted because of the sound coming from his stomach, fact. But i guess you already know that.

- Enma is not PU, it's a training tool for Zoro to become stronger. Because Zoro said "when i get used to this, i will become stronger" and not "see i'm already stronger". Zoro even without Enma would have train himself harder. But i guess you already know that.

- Whatever Shanks do, whoever Shanks fucks don't matter here, he is swordsman and Mihawk is the World Strongest Swordsman, title given by Oda himself and not to Shanks. And it's not a random guy called rmstorm from WG forum who is triggered by that gonna change anything. But i guess you already know that.

- Swordsmen don't need ID, because they can already cut it. Be grateful to oda that he gave Luffy a PU coming from no where just to beat Kaido. But i guess you already know that.

- The last but not the least, thinking Shanks fought Kaido few days ago and came to MF without a single new wound/scar proves me one thing : you have 0 clue about One Piece ... But i guess you don't know about this one.

:cheers: as always.

Enma's a powerup give it a rest......

He took away one of Kamazou's scythes to use the 3 sword style to finish him. Zoro needed to nerf nerfed Killer even more to beat him. Lmao

Zoro literaly used CoA, but Kamazou actualy didn't. Lol
Zoro didn't need to take Killer's weapon away from him to beat him. He blitzed Killer so he could have did that with one one or two swords.

The reason Oda had Zoro take the scythe from Killer wants to show off the difference between their physical strength.

Zoro using the scythe actually put Zoro in an even worse position because now he's using weapon he's never train with before or have any experience using. Killer had time and opportunity to train with that weapon and he had experience with him. Zoro was able to put that weapon to better use then Killer did. That made Zoro look even more impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.