Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Kinnemon one of the scabbards who said NO ONE in Wano could tame Enma and Ashura is part of Wano. If Ashura could tame Enma, if Haki was on same level as Oden's, why won't he pick Enma up and try try kill Kaido with it.

Yeah because Zoros Haki is far greater than Scabbards hence why Kaido had to dodge his attack attack make sure he doesn't die. Last chapter lmao, Zoros Blades didn't even have Haki on it and Kaido was still bleeding.

Btw if it was all Enmas power then why did it not work last chapter? A normal human with an actual functioning brain would say because its not Enma, its Zoros Haki that was missing last chapter but this chapter he used it

A Crack head Luffytard like you would say still eNmas PoWeR
just bring the panel everyone in wano or ashura use enma and die.

kinemon also say he will kill kaido and revenge oden 20 chapters ago.

Wonder who I will trust between the manga and Tejas from Worstgen.

In addition, if you genuinely think he was KO'd, why didn't he die by drowning?
It seemed pretty clear what Oda was doing by showing us a double spread of people falling in the water right after the Akainu WB double spread.

Pure luck. He might have landed KO on a rock and slept there.

It fun seeing the SN getting in some hits but i want to see Kaido serious .
Like blocking and dodging suppose to be part of fight and not tanking only lol.
We know he fast well in human form and just tanking for last 5 to 6 chapters ( Scabbards also ) will get boring .
Guesss BM putting in the work help with that .

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Big Mom warns Kaidou to get out of the way. She senses that the sword is not any usual sword.

Kaidou is surprised, he can sense Oden's presence in Zoro's sword.

Kaidou: Why is Oden's presence in that katana!?

So are you guys still going to argue with me, or are you ready to accept my conclusion that Enma has retained Oden's Haki, and it's the key to forging a black blade?
That's not how haki works

Big Mom warns Kaidou to get out of the way. She senses that the sword is not any usual sword.

So are you guys still going to argue with me, or are you ready to accept my conclusion that Enma has retained Oden's Haki, and it's the key to forging a black blade?
Keep spitting bro. Will=haki. We all know this zoro fans are actually the ones to constantly say that will=haki but now they coping. Cant wait for the officials

I

Indigo

Regarding this I still believe enma is definitely a power up because it was heavily emphasized that its damage output is not comparable to other swords. So the sword alone definitely increases the damage of zoro without zoro actively doing that himself indirectly (tho that would knock him out)
BUT he still has to learn to properly wield it and regulate it as well as release more power from enma so this drawback doesnt happen.
I also think Enma is a power up, every new sword Zoro gets is a power up. Luffy gets his gears because of his Fruit. Sanji gets his new suit. Nami gets a Clima Tact. Usopp gets new types of Ammo and so on...

Zoro will manage to make Enma black by the end of the arc (when he kills Kaido) because Oden has already completed more than half the journey to make Enma a black blade.
Zoro will push it over the edge and he will actually turn it black.

Bogard

You can't win
Do you still think Luffy will defeat Kaido in an eventual 1 vs 1?

This chapter made me update against it.
What made you think otherwise? If anything this chapter increased that possibility

- Luffy is the only one still standing in front of 2 Yonkos, while having the advantage of blocking or tanking 2 of their attacks with little to no damage

This showed that if Oda will choose a last man standing between SNs, it'd be Luffy

When you add the fact he has both lvl3+FS, there is little to no doubt imo that it'd end in a 1 on 1 between Luffy and Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.