Status
Not open for further replies.
For me lore and storytelling matters more than fights right now.
King vs Zoro coulda been a good fight but Zoros build up with Yasui, Hiyori, his link to Ryuma, Enma should all lead to him taking Kaidos head off on top of flower capital.

Tho woulda been nice if Oda had some kick ass "pure swordsman" who is as strong as Katakuri in Wano for Zoros warm up.

Edit: It doesn't matter even if you are not a Zoro fan lol
I agree.

The point of my edit was that apparently you "arent" a Zoro fan if you aren't rooting for ZKK or his fight against Kaido exclusively on this forum lol.

I will still advocate for a swordsman fight until it becomes mega clear Zoro is in this until the end. And he very likely will be, but who knows how Oda shifts the dynamic if he does.

We'll see what happens.

Edit: the one thing concerning me right now is the amount of effort he's giving to this fight at the moment. You'd think he would save it after everyone else was down, but it looks like he's been trying to get this rooftop battle out of the way before things potentially change when they arrive at Wano.

Again, not sure what is happening here, but it just "seems" that way

Look Marco has beast mode/ partial transformation and hybird this alone shows that there is a hybird form
your headcannon is cruicial my boy, kaido will have a partial, do you not know what a hybird is, its a mix of two different organisms
one half will be lion the other my human body, but he didnt show it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I know cutting Kaido is the wanted thing but I kinda want BM to be cut ....

All her life no injuries or scars.
Oda: Say no more. :catpole:

@Sentinel Not gonna debate about those sizes and distances, no way of being certain about it.
You could be right about it but I am fairly sure that Pica's vertical slash is considerably bigger than the horizontal slash on the horn.

if youre from OJ do you remember the guys who said Luffy couldnt use FS against Katakuri because they didnt explicit see it and then in Wano Luffy shamed them all its the same with this hybird form
Exactly. This is in general a life rule, you ain't never too sure about something until you are sure enough to claim you are sure lol.

Bogard

You can't win
He literally reacted to Kaido Wind attack and Luffy didn't tank any attack. Lightning literally doesn't affect Luffy. Wtf are you talking about. The boro breate didn't knock anybody out and neither did the Lightning. They just got hit. All you do is talk out your ass when it come to Zoro
Fair enough on the wind attack part. I missed to point this out, which is a good speed feat comparatively to the Scabbards who couldn't react to them

On the other hand though, Law could teleport out of the way, Luffy and Killer could dodge them and thus not making it outstanding comparatively to them

On the other hand Luffy has countless superior speed feats even when focused on 2emperors at the same time, so the overall point stand comparatively to Luffy.

As for the lightning thing I know, but that wasn't the point of Luffy the scene. Both thunder and fire were aimed at Luffy, and Luffy isn't immune to fire, so he blocked(with barrier haki) / tanked, with barrier haki being one of the focus of his training to counter Kaido / Big Mom's attack, something the other SNs don't possess, that was the point

I don't care about fanwars bs, I only care about facts. I already gave Zoro his props in attack power, even stating he has the second best showing of the SNs behind Luffy.

So I don't care about rants just over simple facts like the obvious one, which is that Luffy's feats are on a different lvl to the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.