rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Don't know about others. But I'm not ignoring anything.
Kaido dodged the uber godspeedblitz man, right before he launched his attack.
I also dont ignore the fact that both Kaido and Big mom noticed specifically the sword, and Kaido sensed Oden's aura from IT.
He didnt look at Zoro and "saw Oden" like he did with Luffy.
He just looked at the blade. The thing about Enma carrying a part of Oden's will, and, consequently, Oden's Haki, looks way more probable each chapter.
:kayneshrug:
I simply can't see the zoro hype. Looks crystal clear that, up to this point, Oda is just wanking Oden more and more with every thing Zoro achieves with Enma.
Never liked this sword, since it was introduced, never liked Oden. Gonna be very happy when Wano is over and this character becomes at least less talked about. Each chapter that comes out and someone talks about this trash ass sword makes it impossible for me to enjoy Zoro's portrayal. No matter if he solo both Yonkos. If I wanted to like characters just because they were strong, I wouldn't even folow One Piece, I would be following Dragon Ball. lol

y’all needa stop already holy fuck. Zoro literally says he missed he doesn’t say kaido dodged it but he missed. If kaido dodged it he would say “ dammit he dodged it” not “ dammit I missed”. Kaido did not show to be moving at all during the sequence.

kaido was shook because of odens aura from the sword not because of zoro.

Y’all headcanons were fucking debunked. If kaido fucking dodged Oda would make it obvious he dodged he wouldn’t leave shut up to interpretation like that since Oda isn’t that type of writer
Exactly. He would say he dodged it.

y’all needa stop already holy fuck. Zoro literally says he missed he doesn’t say kaido dodged it but he missed. If kaido dodged it he would say “ dammit he dodged it” not “ dammit I missed”. Kaido did not show to be moving at all during the sequence.

kaido was shook because of odens aura from the sword not because of zoro.

Y’all headcanons were fucking debunked. If kaido fucking dodged Oda would make it obvious he dodged he wouldn’t leave shut up to interpretation like that since Oda isn’t that type of writer
The sound effect says it was dodged. How would he just randomly miss someone as massive as Kaido? That doesn't make any sense.

For every 1 statement for Zoro theres 3 about Enma. Must suck.
Suck?

For being one of two people in the entire one piece world to be able to control enma. Statements about enma are statements about Zoro.

Last chapter the Yonkos didn't have anything to say about enma. This chapter Big Mom was yelling at Kaido to dodge Zoro's attacks and then yelled at him for underestimating Zoro. All of that proves that the problem isn't a sword but the user.

You deserve this
:holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.