How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Even luffy had to fight his way to the top against fodder he couldn’t just speed blitz everyone and run. So it makes sense Sanji can’t do it without hitting the women that’s why he’s stuck for now

Each piece on the board is equal to 1,000 men, so the samurai has 5 pieces left

Luffy said Sanji is 1000 men

1/5 pieces in the bord represent Sanji

:steef:
Luffy said Sanji = 1000 men.
Kinemon said that Ashura, Denjiro and Kawamatsu each is worth 100 men.
So Sanji without RS >= Scabbard + Kanjuro.
This is canon Lmao :suresure:

Seriosuly though, I'm glad Sanji freed himself in this chapter but what did he witness to put that shocked expression though? Maybe King or Queen hurt one of the courtisans in front of his eyes?

It is something we've known about since Preskip. I don't see what is so stupid about it
When did we get such info? I don't remember any of that, there was never any info given about storing Haki in a item .. The whole Oden's Haki seems BS to me, same with the scabbards fight. Instead of acknowledging them... kaido says are they using Odens haki, tf is that. Atleast there we can think of it as them using same type of haki, Like just think about it if we talk about users haki present in sword, then shisui should have shown far better feats than what enma is showing as it is a black blade and should contains Ryuuma's haki.
stop the wank already kaido/oda :whitepress:.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji = 1000 men
Kinemon said that Ashura, Denjiro and Kawamatsu each is worth 100 men
So Sanji without RS >= Scabbard + Kanjuro
This is canon Lmao :suresure:

Seriosuly though, I'm glad Sanji freed himself in this chapter but did he witness to put that shocked expression though? Maybe King or Queen hurt one of the courtisans in front of his eyes?
Sanji running from Black Maria (in her spider form) and the yokai girls

You mean wiping it off the map like God Valley?

You need an ancient weapon for that lol.
Btw WG didn't wipe God Valley by destroying it. They also have no confirmed weapon outside of a buster call so clearly you wouldn't need an ancient weapon. They made the island disappear by systematically removing it from maps. Its still a hidden island.

And Orochi may know how to destroy the island his own way. Who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.