How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you mistake Zoro with Law for sure
Kaido called SN Trio Monsters

you think Oda created Vice Captain Killer for what?
Why Oda put Killer and Zoro together ?
Why Zoro never interact with Kid but with Killer ?

Don't worry, Kid will have his moments
we going to see the King Haki Clash between the 4 Conquerors(Luffy,Kid,Kaido and Big Mom). Oda will never put Kid against the Yonko if he don't have plan with him. Kid will still standing after all Topiroppo and Disasters Fights
It's only a matter of time at this point
No i didnt mistake last chapter he was in a trio panel with them go re check lol

Haven't counted... Most likely Luffy

You claimed Luffy had been carrying the team which is false since he's been saved more times than anyone.

Luffy isn't immune to fire so false.

He didn't set up their attacks so another false. You make it sound Like Luffy's attack immobilized Kaido for the duration of the rest of their attacks

And was saved the most

Blame pis when it contradicts your argument. Base Luffy is still part of Luffy. It is blowback from his G4 gains...it isn't inconsistent.
Luffy wouldn't have been able to anything without the others
Spoilers: it is definitely Luffy.

It was a counter claim to Zoro carrying Luffy, there is more evidence to Luffy carrying the team by being the main damage dealer, agro target, having the best mobility and field presence in general. And the prediction that losing G4 Luffy will lead to a stall war until he is back with the SNs unable to do that much without him.

Rifle put Kaido on the back foot, upon which Kid directly followed up while Kaido was craned back, this subsequently let Law and Killer do their attacks in a chain, so yes credit is due to all of them, but Luffy set up the chain.

If Zoro and the SNs tanked Mom's Lightning, Luffy is tanking prometheus, considering he already tanked the more powerful boro breath so not false.

The others weren't fucking attacked until the lightning blasts, how can you be saved if you weren't attacked? The lightning attacks are too fast to save someone from anyway...

Luffy's time limit is decided on entirely by Oda, when he wants to flip the switch, Luffy has shown the ability to come out of G4 earlier in this arc and yet over extended himself here for plot drama, if gattling hasn't done major damage then Luffy should have transformed back and regrouped, pure PIS.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

on the other hand, luffy is taking L in front of zoro since he cannot use G4 for 10 mins. :perocry:

Yes man, if it weren't for ZORO the luffy would have already lost to DRAGON KAIDO the weakest form of KAIDO. And I remember some people thinking that he alone could defeat kaido in 1x1. He lost in this chapter, for me if he was solo in this fight against KAIDO he would have already been defeated. I consider what happened to luffy and his G4 a defeat for him, kaido beat him. :ronalaugh::ronalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.