How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks will be the WSS if Mihawk drops dead and Zoro will go after him

Because becoming WSS is by beating THE STRONGEST SWORDSMAN ON THE PLANET
Neither defeated each other though, or at least it was never implied from their duels.

See, this is the one thing that kills me about the Shanks vs Mihawk argument. One clearly has a WSS title, but the other is a Yonko and has never shown to have lost to Mihawk or even gone after the WSS title. We dont even know what Shanks goals are as a whole. We know they stopped fighting because Mihawk pitied Shanks for losing his arm, however there are clear notions in the story that Shanks either just never lost his strength (clashes with Whitebeard, Kaido and Akainu) and is being underestimated.

People can't deny this, its straight up how its presented in the story. We take the WSS as a literal translation of Mihawk being the best in world, UNTIL somebody comes and unseats him (aka, Zoro). Which is exactly what I think is happening here with Shanks. Neither won their duels, yet a "tie" doesnt forgo the WSS of the title.

Its just one of those things we can't really, completely argue because Shanks never was specified to have lost to Mihawk, nor even shown playing that game in the first place.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not interested in your stupid lies.

No one ever said this guy will be WSS or this guy won't be WSS if mihawk drop dead without losing a sword duel.

You got debunked, no one ever said Shanks will be the WSS, and if mihawk dies by a non-swordsman, then Zoro can be WSS with other methods without beating the previous WSS.

Take your L and stfu.
no ones ever talked about who will be wss if mihawks dies thats why
how do you get dumber by the day ?

nope sbs confirmed meme>kaido sorry bud big mom WSC

big mom also looked quiet surprised from zoros sword attack, and luffys word

take it easy , shiki isnt there, kaido didnt fight everybody in the verse lol, take it easy now
Prove mihawk is a great pirate like Big mom.
Prove mihawk can fight equally with Kaido, like Shanks did.
Prove mihawk is strongest pirates in the world like Yonko.

I say a different thing, you say retarded things. Yonko are the strongest pirates alive, and mihawk is a pirate, who isn't even a great pirate like Big mom and Shanks.

You're own post contradict you when even Milhawk ask Zoro if he wan't to teach him sword and Zoro said yes. Yes Zoro learn haki too but sword is not haki, they are 2 diffrent concepts.
But no point in arguing a ''genius'' like you who knows better than Oda.
Oda is ''weeeaaaa'', so stupid of him to waste so many words separating haki and sword when is clear, you open my eyes SWORD=HAKI.
Now I'm just curious how big Luffy sword(haki) is and who had the biggest sword in OP(Garp, Rayleight or maybe Im). Mystery solwed on why is Milhawk the strongest SWW, because he has the biggest sword, we all saw he used it as a mast.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You're own post contradict you when even Milhawk ask Zoro if he wan't to teach him sword and Zoro said yes. Yes Zoro learn haki too but sword is not haki, they are 2 diffrent concepts.
But no point in arguing a ''genius'' like you who knows better than Oda.
Oda is ''weeeaaaa'', so stupid of him to waste so many words separating haki and sword when is clear, you open my eyes SWORD=HAKI.
Now I'm just curious how big Luffy sword(haki) is and who had the biggest sword in OP(Garp, Rayleight or maybe Im). Mystery solwed on why is Milhawk the strongest SWW, because he has the biggest sword, we all saw he used it as a mast.
mihawks way of the sword WAS teaching him to coat his swords in haki

Prove mihawk is a great pirate like Big mom.
big mom, was one of those 4 pirates to rule the seas last generation to, he doesnt have a crew, a lonely one person man, to do that you would need to excel in strength

Prove mihawk can fight equally with Kaido, like Shanks did.
Prove mihawk is strongest pirates in the world like Yonko.
I wonder whats he is wielding in that hand? hmm I wonder who is the strongest wielder of that weapon
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Not interested in your stupid lies.

No one ever said this guy will be WSS or this guy won't be WSS if mihawk drop dead without losing a sword duel.

You got debunked, no one ever said Shanks will be the WSS, and if mihawk dies by a non-swordsman, then Zoro can be WSS with other methods without beating the previous WSS.

Take your L and stfu.
This is so stupid. Like you are creating a situation “Mihawk drops dead without losing a sword duel” and then claiming your answer to this created situation is the correct one over mine BECAUSE WHAT?

Okay. Then lets say

You got debunked, no one ever said Zoro can be WSS with other methods without beating the previous WSS so, if mihawk dies by a non-swordsman, Shanks will be the WSS and Zoro will beat him

Take your L and stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.