How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y’all think this is any coincidence? That Zoro is paired with the head of the beast pirates. And Sanji is paired with a baby?

Cuz I think Oda is trying to send a message. But I don’t know what? :zorothink:
You do realise Oda gave them the fruits that suit them best.....and wasnt pairing them with random characters. But if were going for characters...Senor Pink is a far more respectable person and character than Kaido.

You do realise Oda gave them the fruits that suit them best.....and wasnt pairing them with random characters. But if were going for characters...Senor Pink is a far more respectable person and character than Kaido.
still got an l fruit lmao but yea senor pink is really like sanji and no diss to senor pink

I was browsing the list of confirmed spoilers posted by BangMi once again and something occurred to me:

At the end of the chapter, Kaido Hybrid appears, but we only see a silhouette - so I wonder: how do we know it's a hybrid form ?

I think there are two possibilities:
- Kaido himself says something that points to it, (something like: I didn't think I'd be forced to use this Zoro ... )
- The silhouette must be significantly different from the silhouette of Kaido in human form.

I can't wait to read the detailed summary

:bamathink::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.