How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido fought Roger and primebeard after he became a solo pirate.

It explains why he knows about Roger and Wb pOwerlevel and character, that's why he was comparing Oden to them 20 years ago
Even now

Same way he also fought wb, bm, xebec during Rocks time
More likely he knows the power level because of the god valley incident
Edit: I doubt that they fought for real like oden did. Oden wanted to kill Kaido, if Roger or WB would had the intent to kill him, there would have been victims at the crew.

J

Jo_Ndule

stop pretending to be a retard

Kaido shrug the attack off like it was nothing, the panels are right there for you to see

and again so much for Zolo forcing Kaido to use Hybrid lmaoo
Kaido didn't even acknowledge Zoro
He mocked his attack lol

Imagine if Kaido mocked Kidd or Law by saying : u think u can compete with me?
They will be trashing them hard.

To Luffy " only a few can compete with me...are u saying u are like them"
To Kidd and Law after " ...so u aren't just fools huh" after they hurt him.

In case people are still confused over why "Oden's haki" keeps appearing. Its pretty fucking obvious why.

Continuous use of Arnament Haki on a sword leads to it being turned into a black blade. Oden's haki is only partially left on Enma, it wasn't turned into a black blade but the traces of his haki are still left from the process.

Ryuma also has his haki on Shusui for obvious reasons. Its a black blade.

When Zoro releases Enma its dragging out his haki, not Oden's. Literally look at the cliff scene.

God, I'm genuinely stunned at people not grasping such a simple concept.
:okay:

That's what i was saying for the past months, but most Zoro fans were arguing against Enma being special in the way it allows Zoro to use his Haki.

I hope it's just that, cuz the way Oden keeps getting inserted in this narrative is annoying. The spoilers seem to imply more than that, but we'll see. If you're right, then i've been right, and it's a much better option than the alternative.
If enma uses Oden's haki and not Zoro's it wouldn't be dangerous or Hard to control for Zoro and Zoro would not be dried up if he overuses it.

They have a sort of connection with Big Mom through Mother Carmel, and Big Mom is strongly linked to Elbaf. Why not?:specialmeh:
Exactly my point. Oda has been building them up steadily since Dressrosa, and seeing as they are here to witness the end of Wano, and Elbaf is probably the next arc, it stands to reason they might follow the Straw Hats there. Let's just hope Robin doesn't get snatched up again. :josad:

He laughed because he’s happy he found an enjoyable fight, he even says that at the end of the chapter.

Zoro is the only SN along with Luffy to make Kaido bleed, I know that’s gonna keep you up at night.
Keep making up your headcanon you guys are embarrassing. When kaido dm got bodied why wasn’t he having fun? He kings for a fight so why wasn’t he? Because they didn’t use sorry ass attacks

That weakling has done the only real damage to kaido besides luffy . Kid law and killer are playing Pitty Patt
Luffy has made Kaido feel every blow of his and cough up blood most of the time.
Law gamma knifed Kaido's heart and made him scream out in pain.
Kama sonic slashed his internals and made Kaido cough up blood.
This is Zoro's first attack that made him cough up blood if I remember correctly? Kaido is such a freak he immediately counterattacks with his own tornados anyway so I wouldn't call this "real damage" any more than the other two.

They have all played decent roles, Luffy ahead in overall damage but Zoro and Law are doing decent support work and dealing some damage.

Kidd is fucking up though.

I know Kid, Zoro and even Killer are gonna do something big later but what the fuck is Law supposed to do now? Dude's exhausted his entire moveset by this point with Countershock.

Status
Not open for further replies.