Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
- Hiyori is the 10th person.
- Caribou is the shadow that was spying on Robin.

We'll meet Hitetsu once the island landed. I still feel like Hybrid Kaido might break sandai kitetsu and tengu gives Zoro another sword.

Nidai has to have a fucking role in this arc
Maybe Zoro gets Nidai after Wano ends. Sandai might get damaged in the fight, but Zoro continues the fight anyway. Zoro getting Nidai before Round 2 vs Kaido implies a timeskip, and just how? How does a timeskip happen at this point with the Supernova, Samurai and Wano civilians surviving?

Ain't gonna happen before Act 4 dude. And the Supernovas aren't going to win this fight on the roof, the real final battle will be on the mainland.
The fight may just continue until they reach the Wano mainland.

It's clear that the Supernovas such as they are right now don't have what it takes to beat one Yonko, yet alone two.
You know in your heart that the "asspulling" is coming, sooner or later.
Either a new Gear4 form, or even a Gear5 or whatever.
The next asspulling will be the Supernovas surviving after getting smashed by Kaido and Big Mom, and them getting healed by Marco or recovering fast enough to start another round on the mainland.
No this isn't clear:
  • Luffy didn't use any of his King attacks
  • Luffy didn't use a G4 version of Red Hawk/Roc
    • This may be later amplified by a King attack
  • Zoro is just getting started
  • The other SN may have more up their sleeves as well

As Kaido has just revealed his hybrid form, hasn't shown his full arsenal and how endurant/tanky he is, not counting that he may reveal that he's awakened no I don't think that the Supernovas had the means to match his full power and inflict enough damage on him to make him stay down for this round.
And it took an insane amount of luck, plot armor and BS for Luffy to get his three rounds against Katakuri and gets the victory at the end.
Kaido has powered up more than e.g. Zoro (he hasn't even shown Asura yet).

arent you a zoro fan.....

its not exactly ironic if they like exactly what their main character is based on.

irony:

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result
He calls himself a Zoro fan under the mistaken assumption that it somehow legitimises his takes when he shits on Zoro and other Zoro fans.

We won't see the rooftop fight until we get;
Queen vs Sanji (short Germa flashback)
Sasaki vs Franky ( Sasaki's flashback+ He may be related to Franky)
WW vs Jinbei ( WW's true identity and face reveal+ Flashback)
Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero (flashback)
Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and Page One
Black Maria vs Robin and Brook
King vs Marco (flashback)
Yamato
Momo and Shinobu
Hawkins
X-Drake
Numbers
Chopper
Hyogoro
Bepo
Trashy Apoo
Numbers
The scabbards
Fukurokuju and Hotei.

Can't see all these fights happening in less than 30 chapters.
Why do so many of them need flashbacks?
:choppawhat:

I

Indigo

I like how my boy Jinbei is already being portrayed way above other Straw Hats.

1- he is fighting Who's Who on the highest floor compared to other fights.

2- he is fightining not only Who's Who, but also all his subordinates.

3- he is the only one with no visible damage or heavy breathing, last chapter he looked chill and calm to face Who's Who and all of his goons.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ok so in my opinion this 10th person helping the scabbards could be:
-Hiyori
-Kanjuro
-Yamato
-Pedro
I'm going with the latter
Yamato makes no sense. She protects Momo somwhere else the more possible scenario for her is that Nami would ran into her and they will fight Ulti.

Kanjuro the reedemed?

Pedro ( god please no )

Hiyori = Very possible. She might be potential sacrifice of act 3.

Agreed on Shibuya > Wano as a whole but the majority of Act 3 has been on par or even better than Shibuya for me. The art and action on some of these chapters has been better than any of JJK's chapter, ever. It's just Act 1 and 2 which bring it down for me. Though I agree that Shibuya is much more consistent than Wano. For me, peak Wano > peak Shibuya whereas bad Wano has been much worse than bad Shibuya, if there are any bad parts in Shibuya (which there aren't tbh).
Sibuya just concluded. By the time of Wano's conclusion this really shouldn't be an issue

Maybe Zoro gets Nidai after Wano ends. Sandai might get damaged in the fight, but Zoro continues the fight anyway. Zoro getting Nidai before Round 2 vs Kaido implies a timeskip, and just how? How does a timeskip happen at this point with the Supernova, Samurai and Wano civilians surviving?
I think it might happen after Onigashima lands. Lots of confusion, people getting scattered across the country and i think that's when the they could regroup themselves. I don't expect the supernova to go down permanently, but they'll be knocked back/down.

i think this arc Zoro will leave with 3 O Wazamono's. Kinda makes sense to me and he wanted to take a closer look on Nidai since this arc started.

Status
Not open for further replies.