Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but the bringers of this new dawn of Wano are supposed to be people who muscle their way through the new world anyways and Toki was still dumb enough to think that these people were the scabbards. Maybe she just was that dumb
Prophecies are never to be taken in the litteral way anyway. It was never going to be the scabbards and the dawn mentionned is certainely not the dawn in the litteral sense, but rather what will happen once Wano is finally freed of Kaido and Orochi and their men.

No he's not
If Killer is Zoro fanboy then Zoro is Carrot fanboy
Do the math
I'm really not sure Zoro even knows her name
I don't get why do people underestimate Franky? Dude is a beast that underwent Surgery for every part of the his body to weaponize it. That is the best pain tolerance feat. Also who could perform surgery on himself after getting run over by a train using scrap metal in the sea?
For the longest time people have been discounting him because of Pink, even though he intentionally fought like shit

he's not a better fighter than Sanji, but he IS stronger than Sanji

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Agreed, Franky isn't the one people should be complaining for beating a flying 6. Its Ussop and Nami people should be calling BS on.
Exactly, there’s way less pretext to suggest that either of those two should stand a chance in this war. Franky has tussled with CP-9 and several members of Doflamingo’s organization, he’s used to battling unbelievably strong opponents and coming out on top :cheers:
I put Franky REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY close at jinbei level.
Not even kidding. I think Jinbei is highly overrated powerwise. While Franky is severely underrated.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
:fransuper:
I feel like he and Jinbe could be on the same level by the end of this arc, and the crew’s power structure makes more sense if you look at it this way:

Luffy
Zoro/Sanji
Jinbe/Franky/Yamato :wellwell:
Robin/Brook/Chopper (being real generous here)
Nami/Usopp

Prophecies are never to be taken in the litteral way anyway. It was never going to be the scabbards and the dawn mentionned is certainely not the dawn in the litteral sense, but rather what will happen once Wano is finally freed of Kaido and Orochi and their men.
Yeah, I forgot to put the double quotations over dawn because it's pretty obvious she was referring to what you said here.

if they were only taking down kaido
imo
king vs zoro is a better feat for him
does the same job of putting him above yc's
fights a swordsman solo .

its great
however there are two now
the roof simply needs as much muscle as it can get .

king is what like a 1.4+ bil pirate at least
taking someone like that down put you on the stratosphere of luffy+
no small feat.

S

stealthblack

so where is oda going with sanji, if bm is going after scabbards, then sanji will free himself and....go on the roof??????

I'm really not sure Zoro even knows her name

For the longest time people have been discounting him because of Pink, even though he intentionally fought like shit
Franky took on Senor Pink, Machvise, Dellinger, VA Bastille and his marine squad together at a time and bitch slapped Machvise and then even on empty cola beat up Pink bad without using his arsenal of weapons. Franky defeated the highest number of Doffy executives in the Straw Hat Crew
1. Baby 5
2. Buffalo
3. Machvise
4. Kyuin
5. Senor Pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.