Status
Not open for further replies.
King must be in base if hes talking on the phone. Base King can deffo take out Marco. Its his annyoing psedou-Logia full Zoan form thats strong.
Can’t wait for King and Queen to use hybrid so that these mouthbreathers will shut up about Marco being twice as strong as King. Marco’s fighting in his strongest form while King and Queen are fighting in base/beast forms, which are only at best half as powerful as hybrid

Is this troll trying to say Lolo wouldn't get hit by Mama like the rest if he was on the ground?

Do you even know how Lolo got there? Without Law's teleportation help he wouldn't even be in that position, and still got hit. If Kid got hit despite blocking the first attack Lolo has no chance.
You said BM was distracted everytime Zoro countered/dodge, but yet don't account for Zoro concentrating on Kaido when BM hit him. Big hypocrite Erkan

Law just described who stealthblack was and said he always hated Germa which stealthblack obviously apart of.....how can anyone twist this into saying Law is a fanboy and make it about Zoro somehow....
LOL. He was clearly got excited due to seeing stealthblack, he was sweating etc. if you can read the manga you can see it , he wasn't just giving casual information like you just implied, meaning that he was acting like a fanboy despite hating it and wanking its abilities.

Honestly.. whatever happens its up to oda.. there is no point in debating if sanji is fodder and ... luffy >zoro (TRUE THO) ppl honestly know less about the character and more about their strength like pfff... these talks diverge your mind from the actual story.. even tho some things are obvious.. but remember this.. there are still people who believe that the earth is flat 👀... so productive factual discussions are still fine but . meh you're wasting your time by pitting bias opinion against bias opinions. it just end up on who belittles another more .i mean not everyone can take that BS some might spew but still, be more perceptive and don't waste your time .. and don't bark back at the dogs itching for the bone.. stick to the story and comprehend it.. as community look everything from the same eye and under the same light....like ppl actually think sanji is flying 6 lvl... bruh no offense to whoever said it to me but fax say other wise...

idk why i typed this much just before sleep.. just try to take in what i said... you being personal with a character is fine.. u love him or her for whatever pervy reason but don't force it on others... zoro sanji and luffy are some great examples to learn from... yess sanji... u may disagree but try being in his shoe for a sec you'd know.. ik this opinion is bias to me but that doesn't mean u can't agree.. make this thread more relevant ffs... kay gn

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
LOL. He was clearly got excited due to seeing stealthblack, he was sweating etc. if you can read the manga you can see it , he wasn't just giving casual information like you just implied, meaning that he was acting like a fanboy despite hating it and wanking its abilities.
What does Law describing how Stealthblack works got to do with Zoro exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.