Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Its rare for you to debunk anything....is this just ego stroking? People claim Sanji not being on the roof is proof he's much weaker=stupid argument. You using Law talking about a comic character and to make it about power labels is also stupid.....

There are easy and logical counter arguments that can be used instead of the stuff you think up.....
Lmao. Because you only overreact and got mad when I start to debunk it. Stay mad. :milaugh:

ignoring that what you're mentioning doesn't hold a candle to the arguments supporting Sanji vs Queen, King is actually a swordsman

him using a kick one or two times in extremely small skirmishes means nothing
He used a flaming kick to kick Big Mom's ship and hasn't really done anything with his sword.
Queen is a nitoryu swordsman also. King is called a pervert by Queen also.

None of the arguments for Sanji vs Queen are worth anything.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Guy built a God damn robot out of the strongest metal in the world, and did so according to designs drawn up by the smartest scientist alive, but people wanna act like Franky doesn’t have any inherent value, or at least not enough to be considered a vital member of the SHP...:kriwhat:
Did Oda ever answer/shown Cyborg with Haki?

You said that the reason behind gifters being able to keep up with him was because of plot and to pretty much keep him away from the roof and I told you that he doesn't even belong in the rooftop to begin with because first he is not a SN and second he doesn't have what it takes to go up against 2 Yonko. He would be useless even as support.

He still need to prove himself against Pay Pay or Black Tooth and overwhelm them or something so we can even start contemplating a possible fight against Queen.

I don't even mention King by the way, especially after we saw how easily he pushed him through buildings.
Well, since he was stated to have defeated male subordinates this chapter, we can conclude that Judge's waste of c*m > Blacktooth homie.

Do you think Montd'Or's book abilities can bring Queen Mama Chanter to Onigashima?
Yes and it's not the only one, Daifuku could have possibly been able of using his Genie to lift the Queen Mama Chanter, Perospero could have made it cross the waterfall from the start, etc...
That waterfall storyline is really stupid and a lame excuse to keep the Big Mom Pirates away from the plot in Wano.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Did Oda ever answer/shown Cyborg with Haki?
Not to my knowledge, but “cyborg” by itself implies that the person is still human at their core, so there’s absolutely no reason why he couldn’t have Haki...he was blasted by a fucking train as a preteen and rebuilt his body from scratch, tell me that doesn’t require an indefatigable will and spirit :specialmeh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not to my knowledge, but “cyborg” by itself implies that the person is still human at their core, so there’s absolutely no reason why he couldn’t have Haki...he was blasted by a fucking train as a preteen and rebuilt his body from scratch, tell me that doesn’t require an indefatigable will and spirit :specialmeh:
Franky doesn't need Haki.

All he needs is a lightsaber

Guy built a God damn robot out of the strongest metal in the world, and did so according to designs drawn up by the smartest scientist alive, but people wanna act like Franky doesn’t have any inherent value, or at least not enough to be considered a vital member of the SHP...:kriwhat:
They just salty because Franky bodies their fav

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You said that the reason behind gifters being able to keep up with him was because of plot and to pretty much keep him away from the roof and I told you that he doesn't even belong in the rooftop to begin with because first he is not a SN and second he doesn't have what it takes to go up against 2 Yonko. He would be useless even as support.

He still need to prove himself against Pay Pay or Black Tooth and overwhelm them or something so we can even start contemplating a possible fight against Queen.

I don't even mention King by the way, especially after we saw how easily he pushed him through buildings.
I only said Black Maria and Who's Who are a plot device to keep Jinbe and Sanji occupied and away from the roof.

Didn't say about power levels like him being strong enough or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.