Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL y'all flaming on Sanji for not beating him LMAO. Karma strike back.:gokulaugh:
Simpji stans were pseudo trolling Grandmaster fans for allegedly bleeding from that Bettle gifter even though he stood there along with over 500 gifters and never really touched Zoro.

Black tooth, on the other hand, literally kicked Simpji in the face and had him bleeding badly.

It was headcanon and low iq trolling skills vs swag, facts and panels.

Simpji stans were pseudo trolling Grandmaster fans for allegedly bleeding from that Bettle gifter even though he stood there along with over 500 gifters and never really touched Zoro.

Black tooth, on the other hand, literally kicked Simpji in the face and had him bleeding badly.

Blacktooth is taken out and Beetle Gifter sama is still up:suresure:

Both Zoro and Sanji fandoms are retarded with their Gifters memes. Zoro never beat Stag and Blacktooth kicked Sanji in the face. At least the latter beat the Gifter.:kayneshrug:

The Civil Codes again approach the age of consent at the prefecture-level (and sometimes municipalities within a prefecture). In Japan, anyone under the age of 20 is not considered an adult, so parental consent plays a significant role in legal issues affecting young people under this age (for example, no one under 20 can sign a legal contract without parental consent). Concerning the age of consent, this means that it is illegal to date a person under 20 without written parental consent. This applies regardless of the partner's age as Japan does not have a 'close-in-age exemption' concerning the age of consent (i.e. even if one person is 20 and the other is 19).

Additionally, some prefectures have specific laws beyond those outlined above that apply only to that prefecture. For example, Tokyo has a Youth Protection Law that makes it illegal for an adult to engage in sexual activity with anyone below 17, but this only applies in Tokyo. Although the various age of consent laws in Japan can be somewhat confusing, the regulations mean that Japan has among the highest age of consent laws globally, as the de facto age of consent is widely considered 18, and in some cases, higher. This is despite the national law putting the age of consent at 13.

Ref: https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/age-of-consent-by-country

Great, another guy defending the practice of dating and sexually engaging teenagers. I’m pretty sure pedophilia is illegal around the world, and that’s the only part of what you said that I feel deserves a response :beckmoji:
Not trying to defend Sanji on this but you can absolutely make the case that Sanji didn't know of her age, at least it hasn't been implied that he did iirc. Tbh, Luffy, Usopp, Chopper, Cobra and Igaram would be considered actual molesters if they did the bath peep scene in Alabasta irl.

Great, another guy defending the practice of dating and sexually engaging teenagers. I’m pretty sure pedophilia is illegal around the world, and that’s the only part of what you said that I feel deserves a response :beckmoji:
So concessions admitting it wasn't force or messing around, you should be more careful with your language.

16 years old is 3 years short of pedophilia and is legal in Japan and many other areas of the world, 16 years old is the arbitrary cut off in my country, hitting the general average that girls finish puberty.

18 year olds and 19 year olds are "teenagers" too. Would they be off limits for 21 year old Sanji? Your brain doesn't finish developing until you are 25 if that is the metric you want to use rather than puberty, the time when your body literally changes itself will the end purpose to procreate.

The English term teen-age precursor to teenager is less than 100 years old, and is a loan word in Japan.

You have a view not based on science, or looking with respect or understanding to other cultures but instead rail-roading the world with your own.

Lol so what if the person crying is Kanjuro?

Hear me out. What if he also has the power to change his appearance separate from his devil fruit? Like Onimaru? Look at the flashback of 974:

If Oda wanted to, he could have given this character a basic silhouette, instead he makes him all amorphous and liquid like? Why? Like, yes of course, it could have just been a means to not let us figure out who it was until 5 pages later, but thats weird. He's never hid designs like this before.

One thing I've never been convinced with Kanjuro was always his appearance. He was caught by Oden doing some weird shit like stealing hair from corpses with full kabuki makeup. It always just seemed weird to me.

Anyway, stupid thought, just wanted to bring it up cause technically he is part of Oden's "10" even if he was a traitor. Maybe he regrets what he did after losing. Kinemon did put a hat on him as a sign of former comradery, but who knows what that meant.

Setting up an extreme straw man to say there are no reasonable limits to respecting other cultures is not a fair argument to make.
You’re the one who never set up limits in your original statement

You made a general statement about people from one culture being “creepy” for daring to have an opinion on other cultures

Well now you are suddenly claiming you have a limit in your statement that you never implied before

Okay. So then now the question is, where are you getting this limit? Why are you drawing a line here? And why can’t the other person you are admonishing NOT draw a line where they said they would? Why is YOUR line not “creepy” but THEIR line is?

Status
Not open for further replies.