Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mckengrie

If the English translation makes sense, I will open it, but if it doesn't, I won't.

you look please, sense or no sense?

Ryoin family

Special first-class surgeon Naoya Ryoin
Maki is dying

Special first-class surgeon, Ryoin fan
Special first-class surgeon Jinichi

The news of the death of Naoto

The will will be released and Naoya will be the head of the family

However, if Satoru Gojo dies or loses his ability to make decisions
Megumi Fushiguro is the head of the family

Naoya runs out and kills Megumi and her tiger cane

Flatulence and flatulence
Don't blame the tiger cane, saying that killing the blood-stained phase and blood is an accident
The two of us start to reduce the spirits

Those who try to hunt those two, Naoya Otobone

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If the English translation makes sense, I will open it, but if it doesn't, I won't.

you look please, sense or no sense?

Ryoin family

Special first-class surgeon Naoya Ryoin
Maki is dying

Special first-class surgeon, Ryoin fan
Special first-class surgeon Jinichi

The news of the death of Naoto

The will will be released and Naoya will be the head of the family

However, if Satoru Gojo dies or loses his ability to make decisions
Megumi Fushiguro is the head of the family

Naoya runs out and kills Megumi and her tiger cane

Flatulence and flatulence
Don't blame the tiger cane, saying that killing the blood-stained phase and blood is an accident
The two of us start to reduce the spirits

Those who try to hunt those two, Naoya Otobone
lets wait proper translation then lol

You think a swarm of Gifters could actually beat P1 and Ulti if Tama can't feed it to true Zoans?
No I’m just saying I don’t want Tamas stupid dango power to be used as plot device to make the strawhats win their fights. If she uses them on gifters, fine who cares they are just fodder. But if the dango work on a flying 6 then I won’t like it. The gifters can just be used as assists to help Nami and Usopp but having Page one fight Ulti because of this power would be lame imo.

P1 fights Ulti? That makes more sense, cause honestly idk why you would have Luffy and Sanji clash with them if they were gonna be defeated by someone like Usopp and Nami.
Yea, if you think about it, it's mad fucked up.
Siblings turning on each other bc of a cheap trick.

I think that's whats gonna happen. But it would be took broken.
What's stopping Tama from feeding it to other Zoans like WsW, Sasaki, Jack, etc.

Well Sanjis not a swordsman nor does he use a weapon.....All he has is kicks....So its a lot more difficult for him to overpower people and he doesn't have anything to defend himself with so he's more susceptible to taking damage than Zoro is. honestly , This is why comparing Zoro and Sanjis combat interactions is dumb.
its not Garp only has his fists Luffy too its about strength which he lacks not the method

Tama's df was always going to be used to turn as many Smiles users into her servants as possible anyway.

And I don't think that it's a coïncidence if she befriended Big Mom, the queen of a country with limitless food which could greatly help the starving people of Wano, during her amnesia either.

Yea, if you think about it, it's mad fucked up.
Siblings turning on each other bc of a cheap trick.

I think that's whats gonna happen. But it would be took broken.
What's stopping Tama from feeding it to other Zoans like WsW, Sasaki, Jack, etc.
This fruit is such an asspull. Oh what a coincidence that someone has a fruit which can turn animals into allies when the Straw hats are gonna fight a crew full of Zoan users :seriously: this is just bad writing , instead of creating such a fruit make the Straw hats stronger and give them training.

Status
Not open for further replies.