Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, don't waste your time with this discussion.

It all boils down to them thinking you're trying to take something away from Zoro because you have this hidden agenda that you can't dissociate from, the ways they can't.

They literally admit to this in their posts, so there's no point in talking with them.
It depends on the argument.

There are several things Zoro still is most likely incapable of achieving, but we are talking about the greatest goals this manga can offer.

Is defeating Kaido, by contributing the most, one of these? Probably not.

Ah, here we go again with the extreme takes. No point in having this argument. Clearly you guys are clouded by your bias.
Your point is just silly that's all. Its simple. A swordsman can't fully level up to the world's strongest swordsman if he is only fighting swordsman. His swordsman ship needs to improve to the point in which he can become both versatile and innovative in what he can make his swordsman ship do.

King offers none of that since zoro has already fought flying opponents. Hell he has a flying slash for that purpose. And the fact that zoro has learned to cut fire. So it doesn't benefit his swordsmanship at all fighting an opponent like that. Even if king is a tough opponent for zoro he will eventually lose with zoro learning nothing new to his swordsmanship. It would be like zoro vs kaku all over again.

Lmfao what's extreme in what I said ?
Don't cry cause you don't have a response

Whose the stronger swordsman big mom or king ?
What purpose does zoro have to fight King that he can't get from big mom and more ?
You want to talk the swordsman route don't you. Then talk. What is there for zoro vs King.
The extreme is the petty bullshit like throwing out "Big Mom is the strongest swordsman, so Zoro vs King can't happen". Thats an extreme.

Apparently that was also the case Zoro fought Pica right? Fujitora wasn't the strongest swordsman in Dressrosa?

What fucking dumb made up rules do you guys keep creating to convince yourself that your favorite fictional character will be written exactly the way you want it to?

And no, I've explained the merits of Zoro vs King to you many times over. Go find my old posts. The problem with you and Zowo and Ice Devil Slayer and a myriad of different Zoro "fans" on this site is that you can't accept that people have different opinions from you about a fictional character and where his character may be taken in the arc.

This is the last time I respond to these posts. You guys want to keep parroting the same made up fan rules about power scaling and "swordsmen" and who Zoro is "supposed" to fight, im just going to finally hit the ignore button because unfortunately its just NOT a productive conversation to have.

Later man

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth probably forgot some of oden s words he said
they will be the only to defeat kaido but zoro leaves to fight king so he was there for 30min*
Makes sense. Zoro will fulfill paper and kuro's agenda of swordsman only and Luffy will kill Kaido with help of Killer why Kidd and Law support them. Makes sense now.

The extreme is the petty bullshit like throwing out "Big Mom is the strongest swordsman, so Zoro vs King can't happen". Thats an extreme.

Apparently that was also the case Zoro fought Pica right? Fujitora wasn't the strongest swordsman in Dressrosa?

What fucking dumb made up rules do you guys keep creating to convince yourself that your favorite fictional character will be written exactly the way you want it to?

And no, I've explained the merits of Zoro vs King to you many times over. Go find my old posts. The problem with you and Zowo and Ice Devil Slayer and a myriad of different Zoro "fans" on this site is that you can't accept that people have different opinions from you about a fictional character and where his character may be taken in the arc.

This is the last time I respond to these posts. You guys want to keep parroting the same made up fan rules about power scaling and "swordsmen" and who Zoro is "supposed" to fight, im just going to finally hit the ignore button because unfortunately its just NOT a productive conversation to have.

Later man
zoro said against cabaji if its a sword he s in :kayneshrug:big meme got a sword :kayneshrug:

Luffy and Zoro Jump Cover for the week of October 22nd, 2018

悪霊を殺す2人の海賊
Translate to; Two pirates killing the evil spirits!

Oda had Zoro and Luffy defeating Kaido before the Wano war fucking started.
Wow the main character Luffy and the top side character his number one subordinate are on the front cover, imagine my shock.
Post automatically merged:

They are all collectively beating Kaido though as Oden prophesied:

If Luffy gets sole credit for taking down Kaido, that's another Fake News Morgans situation but I don't think that will happen.
Luffy deserved sole credit, he was the sole combatant of note.

@Paperchampion23 no one of those dudes is leaving the fight

Ironic considering you guys don't read or process my comments.

- I know this

- I've said I've known this

- My argument has nothing to DO with this

- It has to DO with you and others being toxic over opinions on a fictional character.

I literally have stated, time and time again, that if Oda keeps Zoro on the roof, it makes sense and it works. Read. My. Words. What I want to happen or what I hope happens is NOT WHAT I EXPECT TO HAPPEN.

Holy shit. Its not a crime to theorize!

Status
Not open for further replies.