Status
Not open for further replies.
My indifference to his character is irrelevant to his strength, but on the most basic storytelling level it should be clear that he's in deep shit as we haven't seen notable opposition yet
Oda won’t have Marco die anywhere other than the rooftop. King and Queen beating Marco before other fights would have zero impact and make Marco’s involvement in this arc feel pointless.

Remember when Zoro was 1v2-ing Jabra and Kaku before Sanji arrived? We already had a Khalifa situation with Sanji, I can easily see another Enies Lobby reference coming up.

ahat do u mean i defected points... you flioin jumped to coincidence part out of everything i said... and you're telling me I'm jumping around
Post automatically merged:

ENNNMAAA
Kaido is not a swordsman or blacksmith. Stop claiming he knows more about swordsmanship, blacksmithing, swords, and Zoro's technique then they do.

He didn't say anything about the sword when Zoro first attacked him.

If Enma only cut Kaido, Zoro would have commented on it.

ahat do u mean i defected points... you flioin jumped to coincidence part out of everything i said... and you're telling me I'm jumping around
Post automatically merged:

ENNNMAAA
They are delusional, they are reading a shonen manga and are denying when a character get's a power-up. In almost every shonen the character get's a power up.... it's normal.

He said Zoro used a three sword style with No haki but with Enma and failed to to cut Kaido. You didn’t address this
oHH.. didn't i say thay the sword inof itself exerts exponential haki.. would that also prove my point coz zoro said "i need to exert more of ENNNNMA" and in the Black trope twister enma has ARNAMENT hardening on it.. its all ENNNNMA I'm telling ya

Kaido is not a swordsman or blacksmith. Stop claiming he knows more about swordsmanship, blacksmithing, swords, and Zoro's technique then they do.

He didn't say anything about the sword when Zoro first attacked him.

If Enma only cut Kaido, Zoro would have commented on it.
He doesn't have to be a swordsman or a blacksmith to know what hurt him, lol. :milaugh:

"Gotta unleash this Enma a bit more" Is still releasing the power of the blade, what else can it be? Have Zoro said this about any of his other blades when he got them?
I hope none of you’re thinking that Ryou isn’t Zoro’s power and it’s the Sword! Because if you believe that tell Enma to fight and release Ryou by itself..

Status
Not open for further replies.