Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Are King/Queen giving Kaido hallucinations of Rocks if they hit him?
You just performed a bikram stretch right there. No need to reach that much. All I said was that Page One took G3 with relatively little issue, Queen/King are stronger than him. Its a strong cap to think they’re G3 lvl by any stretch, G3 has been routinely treated as child’s play by commander level opponents several times.

J

Jo_Ndule

Why do haters always expect more from a character than that character's actual fans? Marco is HANDLING TWO YONKO COMMANDERS BY HIMSELF and some of you still have the balls to try and downplay him. :giogio:
I thought Marco will easily handle them
He won't run of out regen in less than 45 min
He will show adcoa, CoC
He will get hyped by others

:josad:

it was off-screen bro
katakuri lower-mid diffed Boundman (above doffy who is above jozu) like nothing.
You think 2 pre fs boundman luffy will be a problem to Katakuri? N
Katakuri can't even handle his own mama, while Warco can so who cares?
Mom>KataLuri
Marco didn't even fight hybrdi king or hybrid Queen.
marco has yet to go all out, he hasn't even used his Barrier Haki, His full phoenix, his true hybrid
SMHH

I thought Marco will easily handle them
He won't run of out regen in less than 45 min
He will show adcoa, CoC
He will get hyped by others

:josad:
Imagine this.... we've reached a point where a character soloing two commanders is not that impressive of a feat if said character is tired and/or has a little blood on their face in the process.

No offense Ndule, but some of ya'll sound dumb as shit fr fr :giogio:

J

Jo_Ndule

Ofc it is below it doesn't make sense if Pageone have better durability then Queen. Yamato clash with Ulti equal, the same way as she block G3. Pageone was fine after G3.
Marco/King/Queen>>>Pageone
:okay:oven has better dura than Cracker and perospero... smoothie yet weaker

Why assume P1 dura/Edna's avec is way below Queen?
Ancient zoans...

Yamato will heavily hurt Queen or King
Stop comparing her to Marco
Yamayo AP, haki and physical strength >Marco
That was obvious since her debut.

Marco isn't oneshotting Ulti or p1 like g3 did or Yamato

Literally the color spread and the jump cover page specifically advertises "Vs The Hundred Beasts Pirates"

Considering how every other matchups is going with the Strawhats vs only Beast Pirates, I highly doubt any of them will fight Perospero.
Someone posted the pic of when Carrot cries in front of Sanji for Pedro at the end of Whole Cake Island,and added that thats the reason why he will fight Perospero. Also added that Sani is more related to Big Mom and her pirates than the Beast Pirates. Altough i disagree because he is also related to Kinemon since Punk Hazard,and Zou too,his group arrived first there. We'll see.

Act 1 - 15 chapters
Act 2 - 30 chapters
Act 3 - 50 chapters (ending now, in chapter 1008)
Act 4 - 30 chapters (full war)
Act 5 - 15 chapters (closure with banquet, post war bounties and last reveals about Wano)

That's what I expect
That actually makes sense.

I hope this theory is true.

I think we will get a short ryuma flashback when zoro visits his grave. Also I hope we get a short timeskip. A timeskip of like 1-6 months should be done after wano. After the straw hats leave the world would have entered in chaos and we would get reintroduced to characters we know like Kidd and law( future yonko imo).

Think like the scene when the worst gen entered the new world. Kidd and law would get reintroduced with new designs and as yonko. Oda can speed some things up off screen also.

yes, considering kine'mon and denjiro took it king/queen can
What chapter? That was a 9vs1 scenario for Kaido...

that much. All I said was that Page One took G3 with relatively little issue, Queen/King are stronger than him. Its a strong cap to think they’re G3 lvl by any stretch, G3 has been routinely treated as child’s play by commander level opponents several times.
Claiming all G3 attacks are equal is a "strong cap" lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

You just performed a bikram stretch right there. No need to reach that much. All I said was that Page One took G3 with relatively little issue, Queen/King are stronger than him. Its a strong cap to think they’re G3 lvl by any stretch, G3 has been routinely treated as child’s play by commander level opponents several times.
They are g3 level based on AP without hybrids
Below g2 in speed...only King might be > g2 in speed
Even Marco himself is g3 in AP

Status
Not open for further replies.