Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
quite the opposite when it comes to kaido.. who time and time again prove less evasive so sudden attacks.. like killers, kid's. luffy's.. zorovs tatsumaki.and law's surgery . the onky reason why kaido dodged zoro's slash before hand was coz BM told him....Kaku is not kaido he ain't a mountain..
Quite not the opposite thought. Kaido can dodge any of those attacks if he feels likes it.

The original comment was the philosophy of being big you are percieved as an easier target to hit is false. Another example is Oars, big but moves fast. Same philosophy applies to Kaku a lot bigger so Zoro thought he could easily hit his next, but that was wrong. Same thing with Kaido in dragon form

another lie
kawamatsu literally says swords carry the will of the swordsmen that fell in battle and you take their sword to finish the fight against the beast pirates which isnt over
then you have oden say the only thing he wants to cut is kaidos neck
zoro is set up to finish what oden failed and take the head

We'll see homeboy. Characters in this series, make pretty bold proclamations that don't always come true.

Off the top of my head.

Luffy: "I will save Ace"
Ace: "I will make Whitebeard King"
Sanji: "I will make a cake that defeats Big Mom"

The hysteria when Zoro simply cuts Kaido and Luffy defeats him afterwards.

I've told you guys, my worry is that Zoro gets overshadowed by Luffy instead of getting his own fight. I hope this shit doesn't crumble under its own weight lmao. Good luck

Well the Supernovas are certainely not winning against Kaido in this round, and not with Big Mom being with him. The real final battle will happen in the Flower Capital and Kaido will be defeated once the alliance between him and Linlin has been broken.
It makes no sense to build up the rocks threat only to break it ... trash writing

I can see linlin backstabbing kaido only when his army is down and he’s having tough battle against captains while marines admirals arrive.

Inherited will:
The thing that ticks every thing in the one piece world. If you dont believe that inherited will is the most prominent thing in the one piece world then you need to re read one piece, Because every Arc since the beginning had highlighted how important it is. Zoro inherited Odens will to kill kaido via enma, the same way he inherited kuinas will to become the worlds strongest from Wado.
This alone should let you at least consider Zoro killing kaido. But it doesnt end there, Zoro made it personal when he knew that orochi is kaidos puppet, he knew that taking revenge on orochi is taking kaido out. Zoro wants to kill kaido. And he made it clear when he said he wants to cut kaido down. To cut down us to kill. He didnt say kick his ass, didnt say open his scar. He said cut down. Zoro wont stop until kaido is cut down. He wont leave kaido to fight king. There is alot of evidence and hints supporting this that i didnt mention, this is not just a theory. This is a very likely scenario.

If zoro says he will cut down kaido then i believe he will.
ZKK is very likely to happen.
:kata:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We'll see homeboy. Characters in this series, make pretty bold proclamations that don't always come true.

Off the top of my head.

Luffy: "I will save Ace"
Ace: "I will make Whitebeard King"
Sanji: "I will make a cake that defeats Big Mom"

The hysteria when Zoro simply cuts Kaido and Luffy defeats him afterwards.

I've told you guys, my worry is that Zoro gets overshadowed by Luffy instead of getting his own fight. I hope this shit doesn't crumble under its own weight lmao. Good luck
yawn
zoro will cut kaido
luffy will have his moment
zoro will cut his head off

i dont need luck i been saying the same thing for years when all i had to argue where tiger dragon colour spreads and guessing kaido is a dragon lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.