Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this detail could help us to find out with Oden was teleport into the future(if he is really Oden and not a fake version).
In the current chapter(pls take the attetion around Oden body):

This Oden has a goatee, this helping us enough to at least know with Oden was send into the future.

Since this was Oden in his first reveal:

No Goatee

Oden when he was travelling with Whitebeard and Roger:

No Goatee

Oden when he come back to Wano and attack Orochi:

No Goatee

Oden during the five dancing years:

He slowly made a goatee, in his last year he finally had the goatee with we alsoo see in the spoiler picture, also the Oden in the cell had a Goatee too:

The only Oden who had a Goatee was the Oden before his death, in his five year where he return to Wano and dancing, in his last year he had the Goatee. With means the Oden with we see(fake or not) can only be the Oden on his final year(or even days). With means prime Oden, who also know the situation of Wano. With means neither his younger version, the version where he travel with WB or Roger was send intoo the future, no one version of Oden had a Goatee during his younger years or when he travel with Roger.

Soo this is most like the Oden in his final days(the time where he only had the Goatee).
So we can assume if Oden is the real one and not a fake, it is most like the Oden before he get killed(with coming together with my point that Oden was travel into the future during his days where he was sitting in his cell?).

First the swords(no enma and Habakiri) and now the Goatee, I doubt Onimaru or Hiyori would pay attention for these important points. Probably Kanjuro would did it, so as I said before it can be either the Real Oden or Kanjuro use a trap with a fake Oden, but we already have the fake Oden stuff so I really believe this is the real Oden, before he get killed in the past.
:smart:

Do you read my theory though bro?
I answer how Oden could travel into the future and go back too sacrifice himself, Oden probably going still stay dead after the events, don´t know though about Toki.
Nah I read that, sorry I should have been more clear. I meant that I don't think he's going to play a deep role in the fights here and then go back. There are a few reasons why I think this but the biggest one to me is that it hurts a big reason for why Zoro is up on the roof. Kaido keeps making comments about not one Samurai being close to Oden or how he feels Oden's presence in Enma. If the literal Oden shows up, then whats the point in Zoro using his blade and not Oden lol?

I get the idea behind it, but we also need fundamental proof that Toki can just bring people into the future then send them back. That creates a whole host of issues and timeline discrepancies. I hope Oda doesn't abuse it, because where he has Toki as a time travel user is actually good. She seemingly cannot travel back to the past, or at least it was never explained for it to be.

This is why I'm saying that I hope, at most, its a projection. Something that can't actually affect the world around you in the future.

However this already can't be true because "Oden" opens the doors. TBH I'm just not feeling it man.

I think this detail could help us to find out with Oden was teleport into the future(if he is really Oden and not a fake version).

This Oden has a goatee, this helping us enough to at least know with Oden was send into the future.

No Goatee

No Goatee

No Goatee

He slowly made a goatee, in his last year he finally had the goatee with we alsoo see in the spoiler picture, also the Oden in the cell had a Goatee too:

The only Oden who had a Goatee was the Oden before his death, in his five year where he return to Wano and dancing, in his last year he had the Goatee. With means the Oden with we see(fake or not) can only be the Oden on his final year(or even days). With means prime Oden, who also know the situation of Wano. With means neither his younger version, the version where he travel with WB or Roger was send intoo the future, no one version of Oden had a Goatee during his younger years or when he travel with Roger.

Soo this is most like the Oden in his final days(the time where he only had the Goatee).
So we can assume if Oden is the real one and not a fake, it is most like the Oden before he get killed(with coming together with my point that Oden was travel into the future during his days where he was sitting in his cell?).

First the swords(no enma and Habakiri) and now the Goatee, I doubt Onimaru or Hiyori would pay attention for these important points. Probably Kanjuro would did it, so as I said before it can be either the Real Oden or Kanjuro use a trap with a fake Oden, but we already have the fake Oden stuff so I really believe this is the real Oden, before he get killed in the past.
He would have injuries on his body if it's Oden from the jail cell, no?

I still see people (some zoro fans) taking sanji's snapped leg against vegro out of context.
:whitepress:....they lack basic knowledge about sanji to think him being injured is a significant thing and requires emphasis to undermine him... some even go far saying that him being injured wasn't even the part of the plot... like it is with zoro when he is injured and that influences his fight.. thats straight bias

No Goatee

No Goatee

No Goatee

No bro, there is no chance a time travel plot...It has to be Kanjuro/Fukurokuju ...
Oda isn't that bad writing his own story...

A big reason I don't think its Oden is this scene:

Look at the flashback. He give's Toki his swords FROM prison (somehow he managed to keep them lol). This would have been the last time he saw Toki. So that creates a big problem: If Toki sent him to the future before this, why doesn't he have Enma or Ame?

She couldn't have sent him after this, he specifically dies and his skin is literally burning off from the oil.

Tbh, this really should be the nail in the coffin that its not him.
Post automatically merged:

Btw Numbers (the 5 left) are MIA since 15 chapters
They're not in the castle, for obvious reasons, they're not on the Live Floor...
Where the fuck can they be? :watchout:
Simplest answer is Oda showed us 5 just to know that they exist. The other 5 will be shown together with the 5 that were knocked out a particular moment, namely (IMO) attempting to destroy the capital if/when Kaido can't land Onigashima on it. I think this is what they will be used for because Apoo sort of hints that is their purpose:

He would have injuries on his body if it's Oden from the jail cell, no?
We can´t say when Toki travel him into the future, for sure Oden was clean and didn´t have any injurie in the day where he get killed:

He don´t have any bandages while even a zoan user like Kaido still had one and even the Scabbards have all bandages!!
Before he death, he had head bandages and also body bandages, when Toki visit him we can actually see he still had bandages:

Why Oden was clean in that scene and hasn´t any injurie? Do people ever ask this question? Even a mystic zoan user like Kaido had still a bandages....

We can´t say when Toki travel him into the future, for sure Oden was clean and didn´t have any injurie in the day where he get killed:

He don´t have any bandages while even a zoan user like Kaido still had one and even the Scabbards have all bandages!!
Before he death, he had head bandages and also body bandages, when Toki visit him we can actually see he still had bandages:

Why Oden was clean in that scene and hasn´t any injurie? Do people ever ask this question? Even a mystic zoan user like Kaido had still a bandages....
Yes but that second image lies your problem I think, he's giving Toki the swords there and he's injured, so why wouldn't he have Ame and Enma in the future right now if she's meant to have sent him before this? Otherwise, the only way it makes sense is if she sent him after his execution, which really can't be because she's in Kuri when its happening and there are multiple witnesses (including Yamato) that confirmed his death. Something isn't lining up to me with this.

Oden doesn't have a goatee at that last scene. When did he have time to shave it? :zorothink:

Look at the flashback. He give's Toki his swords FROM prison (somehow he managed to keep them lol). This would have been the last time he saw Toki. So that creates a big problem: If Toki sent him to the future before this, why doesn't he have Enma or Ame?
That is what I try to say, what if Toki send Oden who was in cell into the future?
At a night where the Scabbards didn´t noticed that? In case Oden could came back in same time when he was send in the future, with means no plothole, it was like he never leave the place:
Like how they handle endgame, I can see something like this:

1. Oden who was waiting for his death in the cell get send into the future(probably at night where the Scabbards didn´t noticed it) 20years later.

2.Oden arrive probably at the raid day or days before(could explain why he recover), he helping the alliance to win against Kaido, would explain why Oda rush chapter 970.

3. Oden travel back into the past, in the moment where he get send into the future, like it is if he never go from his cell away, no one would noticed it, it wouldn´t have any effect for the future.

It was withe stones from endgame too, they pick up the stones from the past, change the future where Thanos get killed and go back into the past where they pick up the stones, in that case they don´t change the past who not effect the future.

Toki ability have potential to explain such stuff, Toki also already hint such thing in chapter 972.
So I wouldn´t think that is impossible to Oda to handle the event, if do it right and explain it good enough, he don´t getting problems.
With this Oda wouldn´t build up a plothole, he could play the travel card very save, similar as what we see in endgame.

The first panel Oden no longer has his goatee. Could just be an artist mistake.

A big reason I don't think its Oden is this scene:

She couldn't have sent him after this, he specifically dies and his skin is literally burning off from the oil.

Tbh, this really should be the nail in the coffin that its not him.
Post automatically merged:

Simplest answer is Oda showed us 5 just to know that they exist. The other 5 will be shown together with the 5 that were knocked out a particular moment, namely (IMO) attempting to destroy the capital if/when Kaido can't land Onigashima on it. I think this is what they will be used for because Apoo sort of hints that is their purpose:

The only reason we're debating whether it's the real Oden or not, is because Oda has done so many bad shit that him bringing back Oden seems like a possibility.

That is what I try to say, what if Toki send Oden who was in cell into the future?
At a night where the Scabbards didn´t noticed that? In case Oden could came back in same time when he was send in the future, with means no plothole, it was like he never leave the place:

With this Oda wouldn´t build up a plothole, he could play the travel card very save, similar as what we see in endgame.
He has injuries though at that time, see why it doesn't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.