• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not really
Oda hasn't fully explored the fruit..
We don't know its awakening or true limits
Dunno who wrote that so sorry for not @ but it was something about Toki stopping the time in the boiling pot.

She waited until boiling reached a certain temperature that she knew Oden would withstand with his power of will.

But the problem is what about the shot in the head.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We only saw the blood, we didn't see what really happened, especially when Whitbeard survived with one half of his head being blown away.
What about that part with the stopping time of the boiling oil? Plausible? Yes? No?

I lowkey like this idea although I wonder if Oda would sacrifice that great of a "Sacrifice moment" for the plot.

What about that part with the stopping time of the boiling oil? Plausible? Yes? No?
No, I don't think that's the case, but since we don't know the full extent of Toki's time DF abilities, everything is on the table.
I lowkey like this idea although I wonder if Oda would sacrifice that great of a "Sacrifice moment" for the plot.
Oda has done so many bad things that nothing will surprise me at this point. One piece is long done for me, so I think Oda will keep doing stupid things like bringing back Oden, for example:)))....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No, I don't think that's the case, but since we don't know the full extent of Toki's time DF abilities, everything is on the table.

Oda has done so many bad things that nothing will surprise me at this point. One piece is long done for me, so I think Oda will keep doing stupid things like bringing back Oda, for example:)))....
If it's really Oden. Kishimoto deserves an apology from the manga fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.