Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Btw, this chapter debunks another thing from Kaido's introduction (though it was debunked earlier with every scabbards piercing his skin like nothing, but with this info from this chapter is even worse lol).

Remember that spear and guillotines and all that stuff were useless against him?
Well, it seems that hypodermic needles weren't as it could pierce his skin and drew blood to analyze its lineage factor and make the Momo's devil fruit. Again debunked that he has awesome skin. It's only a bit higher in terms of hardness than any of his peers who are "human" in that regard, except BM who is clearly above for now.

Even that fodder from Corrida Coliseum (the brother of the one with the Jacket Jacker fruit) has a stronger skin in terms of hardness (tanked without a scratch an axe attack with CoA from Sai's brother).
why are you assuming they used needles? Maybe he was caught in a fight and already had blood coming out of him? What's with op fans and speaking like headcannon is facts?

Exactly dude! Three chapters in a row now dedicated to nonsense. First it is the Sanji simp nonsense, then last chapter was dedicated to a false Hyogoro death and now this chapter is dedicated to fodders. Wano started in 2018 and it is not going to end in at least two more years. Why does Oda need five years for a single arc, especially when we barely learn anything from it. It is getting ridiculous and yet his fanbase will eat up anything he writes. He can write a chapter of Luffy taking a crap and his fanbase will still consider it godtier.
oda's focus in the three last chapters has been all over the place. the way he makes king disappear whenever he likes to. it's obvious by this point that oda doesn't know what to do with the cb0, their plot line feels forced we already know oda is very stingy with information so they won't be revealing anything significant his only solution was making them appear out of nowhere teasing us with half truths, also what the hell is marco doing in wano his existence only destroyed a much needed tension he's being moved around like a cheap plot device literally nobody on the battlefield takes him seriously not even the enemies he's "supposedly" fighting against. it's becoming more and more like a childish cartoon.

Some responses to what Chopper did to Queen here is helping me realize just how much expectation some people place on Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji above the rest of the crew. Even when they acknowledge that the rest of the Straw Hats can deal some damage here and there, they still voice how they basically aren’t as inclined to give as much respect to them and instead expect Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji to be the ones to ultimately take on high-bounty antagonists, as if they’re the only Straw Hats meant to do so.

H

humanbeing

I expect Momo is gonna awaken some sort of power either Form of Haki maybe Ryo or CoC Haki or the true Portenial of his DF so he can fight as well. so he will get an insane boost of powers. We know that emotions can lead to more powers in one piece.
if his DF is really not a failure and need just some sort of emotions to be perfected. then he can even be a commander level.
and what if Shinobi has some sort of maturing power and offer to make him older.

Btw, this chapter debunks another thing from Kaido's introduction (though it was debunked earlier with every scabbards piercing his skin like nothing, but with this info from this chapter is even worse lol).

Remember that spear and guillotines and all that stuff were useless against him?
Well, it seems that hypodermic needles weren't as it could pierce his skin and drew blood to analyze its lineage factor and make the Momo's devil fruit. Again debunked that he has awesome skin. It's only a bit higher in terms of hardness than any of his peers who are "human" in that regard, except BM who is clearly above for now.

Even that fodder from Corrida Coliseum (the brother of the one with the Jacket Jacker fruit) has a stronger skin in terms of hardness (tanked without a scratch an axe attack with CoA from Sai's brother).
thats the legend of kaido. did you know to everyone in the one piece world except luffy, the crew, and the readers, buggy is actually very serious and terrifying and legit? because its true. ppls reputations are not always real
Post automatically merged:

kaido is really strong, but he can obviously be cut, because he's scarred. he can obviously be beat, because he got beat by rocks, garp, roger, etc. youre crazy if you think every detail youhear about someone's rep without seeing it is true just like youre crazy if you think mihawk could stomp everyone in the world
Post automatically merged:

Some responses to what Chopper did to Queen here is helping me realize just how much expectation some people place on Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji above the rest of the crew. Even when they acknowledge that the rest of the Straw Hats can deal some damage here and there, they still voice how they basically aren’t as inclined to give as much respect to them and instead expect Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji to be the ones to ultimately take on high-bounty antagonists, as if they’re the only Straw Hats meant to do so.
they think this is naruto and only naruto and sasuke are important

well another possibility would be that Oden is in reality is Hitetsu or Tama's pot, since it has the Tanuki DF anway i think the Tankui can shape shift other things as well or he could have been ordered by Hitetsu to transform either one of them first into Toki to cure them and then in Oden to cheer them up and boost their fighting spirits.
the guy who said it was the tanuki and he;s wearing the long robes to hide his giant tanuki balls had me laughing all day. oda would really do that shit.

Thought that was the poorest chapter in quite some time, tbh. I've never cared about the ice virus plot line, it's always seemed like filler to keep characters occupied until it's their turn. Pages spent on the completely uninteresting Yakuza bosses who have had no characterisation at all doesn't interest me. It's nice that Chopper got a moment, and if he gets a real bounty with the epithet Tanuki by the end of Wano I'll be happy, but for this particular chapter it was just a sense of relief that this plot line is over with. Going forward, either back up against Queen or taking on Perospero when he joins in. Seeing this as very Tower of Justice- Marco's struggling in a 2 vs 1 in the Zoro role, Chopper will add a brief moment of respite, it won't be enough, Perospero will jump in and when Marco looks to be defeated Sanji will crash the party hunter style and take Queen away.

Apoo's sad decline into bitchhood continues with fodder standing up for themselves and deciding to not stay in the crew with the homicidal friendly-fire war criminal before he does.

The exposition of the CP0 dude and Momo's fruit was also laughable, especially with the other guy going 'why the fuck are you talking about this right now?' Because that's exactly what I was thinking. There's no real reason that guy should suddenly decide to tell us about Punk Hazard, it was just to explain a bit more about Momo's fruit.

As for not-Oden, him and Toki being alive and wandering Onigashima would be... the worst thing Oda's ever done? So I'm just gonna assume that he's fake until proven otherwise. He's clearly not the figure we saw crying over them a few chapters ago, who is Hiyori, so she's either met Kanjuro who's a- up to some psychological torture, or b- totally mentally broken himself and using Oden in some weird way to make amends. Or Hiyori herself has some sort of DF that can allow for this.

Not-Oden should also make Momo man up and use his dragon powers to stop Onigashima. And interactions with Yamato should be interesting.

Overall, not the best chapter before a break
Couldn't have said it better myself. :kata:

I'm just so tired of Oden's crap. Oda's constantly shoving this dude into our faces like he's the messiah. :sighting:

Hope to god that's not the real oden and just someone imitating him, otherwise i would consider it one of the most pitiful returns ever.

:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.