Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tanuki df already exist:

Onimaru transforming into Oden doesn´t make sense either.

Gonna put now everything what I found to make clear it is most like Oden:
Im sure it is Oden, why would Kanjuro or Fuukurokuju would draw Oden without his real swords if it is overall fake? In Fuku case he didn´t even know that Oden didn´t lose his swords.

That was the last time when Oden meet Toki, give his swords away. 20years later we have Oden without his real swords, we have Toki statement with "Look closely Oden!! 20years into the future"!!!
Im sure the whole reveal and hype, it going to be Oden, he get summon into the future by Toki.

Look around Oden body, all the smoke:

Remember when Kinemon and co send into the future?

Smoke the same as when we see Oden in current chapter, he get port viia timetravel into the future by Toki.
The question is more, will Oden stay alive or get die after they defeat Kaido?
My own though is that Toki ability has a timelimit, so I think both going die after they defeat Kaido!!
Also:
Like how they handle endgame, I can see something like this:

1. Oden who was waiting for his death in the cell get send into the future(probably at night where the Scabbards didn´t noticed it) 20years later.

2.Oden arrive probably at the raid day or days before(could explain why he recover), he helping the alliance to win against Kaido, would explain why Oda rush chapter 970.

3. Oden travel back into the past, in the moment where he get send into the future, like it is if he never go from his cell away, no one would noticed it, it wouldn´t have any effect for the future.

It was withe stones from endgame too, they pick up the stones from the past, change the future where Thanos get killed and go back into the past where they pick up the stones, in that case they don´t change the past who not effect the future.

Toki ability have potential to explain such stuff, Toki also already hint such thing in chapter 972.
So I wouldn´t think that is impossible to Oda to handle the event, if do it right and explain it good enough, he don´t getting problems.

And we have these two points:
Pretty sure its Toki after this statement
Judging by Kawamatsu words, it make sense that he see Toki and not Hiyori and also:
Found this pic on 5ch
Their are so many ways that Oden is still alive.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The Tanuki df already exist:

Onimaru transforming into Oden doesn´t make sense either.

Gonna put now everything what I found to make clear it is most like Oden:

Also:
Like how they handle endgame, I can see something like this:

1. Oden who was waiting for his death in the cell get send into the future(probably at night where the Scabbards didn´t noticed it) 20years later.

2.Oden arrive probably at the raid day or days before(could explain why he recover), he helping the alliance to win against Kaido, would explain why Oda rush chapter 970.

3. Oden travel back into the past, in the moment where he get send into the future, like it is if he never go from his cell away, no one would noticed it, it wouldn´t have any effect for the future.

It was withe stones from endgame too, they pick up the stones from the past, change the future where Thanos get killed and go back into the past where they pick up the stones, in that case they don´t change the past who not effect the future.

Toki ability have potential to explain such stuff, Toki also already hint such thing in chapter 972.
So I wouldn´t think that is impossible to Oda to handle the event, if do it right and explain it good enough, he don´t getting problems.

And we have these two points:

Judging by Kawamatsu words, it make sense that he see Toki and not Hiyori and also:

Their are so many ways that Oden is still alive.
interesting but I don’t know how I feel if this is true

Oden from the past helping everyone and going back

I don't know what was the point of Orochi's forces,would be much better if they fought against the weaker members of the alliance.

Queen is like a enemy and ally to SHs at the same time,which is stupid.Chopper got his moment to shine which was nice(especially for his fans).

Oda can't stop putting jokes like in every fighting scene,which pisses me off,he should tone it down a bit like he did in Marineford war.

The 9S look fine and dandy,what was the point of their fight with Kaido,they should be brutally beaten and more hurt,motherfuckers look like they are ready for round 2.

About Oden,I don't know what to say.....

I am currently more enjoying the anime(Oden travels with WB and Roger),then the manga and that was never the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.