Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na thats fine, they probably trying to rise the moral or something.
What a moral, the Scabbards where already to fight again, their was no point to get them more moral.
Imagine shocking the human with someone who died in front of their eyes and giving them hope he still beeing alive only to crush their souls? What is that for a point? The Scabbards didn´t need to get cheered up, Kinemon literally start to cry when he see Oden, why demolise their souls with a fake Oden reveal. Onimaru transform also had red eye browns, however this Oden don´t have it:

What a moral, the Scabbards where already to fight again, their was no point to get them more moral.
Imagine shocking the human with someone who died in front of their eyes and giving them hope he still beeing alive only to crush their souls? What is that for a point? The Scabbards didn´t need to get cheered up, Kinemon literally start to cry when he see Oden, why demolise their souls with a fake Oden reveal. Onimaru transform also had red eye browns, however this Oden don´t have it:
It could be Oden, i am not saying ut couldn't. I am saying Wano is trash if it is in my opinion. Arc is nonesense

He could say that for two reasons.
1. He thought he saw Toki when it was Hiyori.
2. He bellieves Hiyori is not in onigashima
Yet he wouldn´t say it can´t be real, Hiyori beeing in Onigashima isn´t somethiing with is impossible, in that case Kawa would rather said something like this:
"Why she is in Wano, it doesn´t make anysense" and not as he speaking like he see a ghost.
The first point however can make sense. But overall Onimaru plot doesn´t make sense, this Oden didn´t have red eyes browns as Onimaru human transforming showing off.

It feel like we have here only few Oden fans here.
:catlewd:

I can understand it though if people not want Oden here, for MY case I would love it, if Oda can explain it enough why not?
Oden in the war and him seeing Luffy/Franky, could became great stuffs.
:fransuper:
Oden fan or not this would be bad writing from Oda, I don't why you and some others can even defend this horrible writing if Oden is actually alive. For what because you want to see Oden fight Kaido again and see him interact with Luffy, I'm sorry but that's not a great reason for wanting Oden to come back to life.

There are so many reasons why this would be bad writing from Oda, I'm too lazy to list them all but here are a few examples.

It would ruin Oden's backstory

It would ruin the whole point of the Scabbards

It would ruin Momo's character growth

It would ruin the whole point of Yamato trying to carry on Oden's will

And one of the driving forces of this arc which was to avenge Oden would be gone

So you and others would be fine with Oda tarnishing this arc, and ruining so many moments just because you and others want to see Oden fight in this war and interact with Luffy?:nicagesmile:

No matter how much you try to defend it and try to make excuses for it, this would be bad writing from Oda if he actually brought back Oden from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.