Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Damn, Chopper casually did more damage to Queen in one strike than Big Mom did in two enraged attacks
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Also, confirmation that the World Government didn’t want to execute Kaido, they just wanted to experiment on him, which they did with 0 issues
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Yonko fandom took more Ls this chapter than they have ever taken before from one chapter, but you guys should be used to Ls by now

@KAIDO D. STRONGER @Seraphoenix @Tejas @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Hanzo hattori @Irregular

Also, confirmation that the World Government didn’t want to execute Kaido, they just wanted to experiment on him, which they did with 0 issues

Yonko fandom took more Ls this chapter than they have ever taken before from one chapter, but you guys should be used to Ls by now

@KAIDO D. STRONGER @Seraphoenix @Tejas @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Hanzo hattori @Irregular
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Kaido was captured multiple times by navy and tried for execution only experimented once so what? This hypes kaido's df lol. He was able to escape every time lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Kaido was captured multiple times by navy and tried for execution only experimented once so what? This hypes kaido's df lol. He was able to escape every time lol
you don't wanna get involved in the yonko vs admiral shit, they take every little detail and try to make a big deal out of it like chopper drawing some blood from queen, even though that's what every attack to the face does in one piece

New bounty for “Tanuki Giant” 100 million Berry!!!!

Marco is the lvl 99 friend that carry’s you through the first few missions

Mafia boss Hyo showing us what happens when we don’t pay for his protection services

Oden standing there like the scabbards dad after a school trip, “did ya have fun kids?”

so it’s mr 2 swapping to Devon that transformed into kanjuro that painted an accurate Enel that’s cosplaying as Oden????

Yet he wouldn´t say it can´t be real, Hiyori beeing in Onigashima isn´t somethiing with is impossible, in that case Kawa would rather said something like this:
"Why she is in Wano, it doesn´t make anysense" and not as he speaking like he see a ghost.
The first point however can make sense. But overall Onimaru plot doesn´t make sense, this Oden didn´t have red eyes browns as Onimaru human transforming showing off.
Yes the Onimaru plot doesn't make any sense, He is not an actor too... just a fox. I would expect if Kanjuro did that it would make sense. But I don't see the whole showing Oden plot a good thing itself. It just feels something written to shock the readers not really important for plot itself.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Damn, Chopper casually did more damage to Queen in one strike than Big Mom did in two enraged attacks
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Wait!!!
Do you think you won an argument after this chapter?
the experiment failed, what did they try to do with KAIDO after that? I think they tried to execute it and failed, although KAIDO challenging the Navy alone as he says in 795 is the most insane thing, it’s not like the past is going to affect the future, KAIDO is the strongest today, and you can’t do nothing to contest that.
KAIDO is so strong that VEGAPUNK failed, LOL, kaido solo the man who lives "700 years ahead of everyone".:milaugh::milaugh:

Oden fan or not this would be bad writing from Oda, I don't why you and some others can even defend this horrible writing if Oden is actually alive. For what because you want to see Oden fight Kaido again and see him interact with Luffy, I'm sorry but that's not a great reason for wanting Oden to come back to life.
Their are multiple reason why a comeback would make sense, not him but at most Toki.
We don´t know anything so far about Toki, for sure she had one of the brokest df, her death would mean her df would get gone, if such a op df would come into the hands of the WG it would mean bad things for the country where Toki come. Im sure she had plans, she didn´t get much screentime in Oden flashback. The alliance need right now help, alone with Tama and some fodder joining Chopper doesn´t change the situation above. I rather have a Oden helping at the rooftop then to get a fucking Olin back, no one need that too.

In case Oden and Toki could have many reasons to beeing back, even though is would be a shorttime.
I see many mangas who could handle a future travel ability, if Oda can explain it good enough, why it would be bad?
Toki die without we getting more focus on her, Oden die to sacrifice himself to save the Scabbards.

It would ruin Oden's backstory
Why?

It would ruin the whole point of the Scabbards
How, the Scabbards do in the end what Oden ask for them, they build up a very strong alliance, protect Momo and fighting for his sake, why it would ruin the whole point of the Scabbards?

It would ruin Momo's character growth
Momo growth on his own, Oda try to make it clear that Momo is a different person, he has his own character, during his growth alongside Kinemon, he do it on his own. Oden comeback wouldn´t run anything about Momo character.

It would ruin the whole point of Yamato trying to carry on Oden's will
And she will do it after Wano again.
My whole theory is based on Oden going back in the past(timelimit of Toki power?) after Kaido is defeated, in that case the character building of the Scabbards,Momo and Yamato would still stay, if not would even increase.

I'm glad to see this chapter as Chopper focus one... Now I wonder who will he fight? Peros is too strong, Apoo as well, definitely not Queen... Where are the Numbers who are still up anyway?

Chopper's comments about virus, it applies to the real world as well I guess...

Since Drake is there, I wonder if he'll report Chopper's "threat" to the Marines and give him a proper bounty after the war?

CP0's statements are interesting as well... Gave us more questions than answers... Yamato, Momo, the Scabbards and the fake Oden and Hiyori meeting is imminent... Yamato vs. Jack it seems...

That's all...

Status
Not open for further replies.