Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Naruto saying that about Obito was the biggest shit, he’s the cause that your parents died, you had a bad childhood, Asuma and Jiraya died because of his organisation and he killed many people in a world war. I like Obito but his redemption with Naruto was the biggest shit ever
So, there 's this guy who is the cause that your parents died, your childhood sucked, your friends died and who made a world war and then you say about him: "he was the coolest guy" and redeem him? Sounds really stupid to me.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But @Seth will tell you "you cant expect someone to drop it easy when you been with it for years" which it also kind of fair lol
@Orojackson Refugee
Yes, exactly. Even tho it's fucking trash I spent way too much time with this manga to just drop it after one chapter even if it's the biggest bullshit in my opinion.

I will blab a lot. Shit on this series but I will still probably read it till the end.

Same with Game of Thrones. Season 7 and 8 were utter shitte ( especially season 8 ) but I still finished what I started, right?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Orojackson Refugee
Yes, exactly. Even tho it's fucking trash I spent way too much time with this manga to just drop it after one chapter even if it's the biggest bullshit in my opinion.

I will blab a lot. Shit on this series but I will still probably read it till the end.

Same with Game of Thrones. Season 7 and 8 were utter shitte ( especially season 8 ) but I still finished what I started, right?
No way i'm dropping before ZKK and before the sanji fans realize sanji and king won't be fighting

Any government can sentence someone to death lol. The Yonko can sentence someone to death.

Literally any faction can sentence someone to death, and it’s never been stated that the WG has sentenced Kaido to death.

His bounty poster even says “Wanted Dead or Alive” lol
What is any government here? This is one piece only relevant governing body is WG. We even saw their courts.
Wanted dead or alive => Why did you even mention this? All criminals pretty much have this because they can get info if caught alive before punihsing/executing them. Kaido is a great pirate and all of them automatically already have a death sentence waiting for them anyway in ID.

What if Oden is real and we have an amazing plot explanation? I bet still people won't accept it because he is supposed to be dead and should stay dead...story bad or good doesn't matter....WE NEED MORE DEATHS and we don't want DEAD PEOPLE ALIVE....some people really have some kind of death fetish...
I think it's less about people having a death fetish and more about his revival spoiling and cheapening his badass death. Though, I personally think that it can be real Oden and still die (time travel to the past)

You did not understand my point, showing oden as a clifhanger is written with readers in mind. Well all clifhangers are like that,, but this is a shitty one. becasue its implication is story is not that great story writing other than it being a cliffhanger.
maybe its because one piece is the only fan community i really follow but it always cracks me up when ppl do shit like this. they say the chapter is bad before they read it and they say storytelling is bad before they know where its going, meanwhile all they post about other than complaining is powerscaling lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Didn't Naruto also keep running after Sasuke even after that guy had turned evil?
Dont know if I got that right. As I said, never read or watched Naruto.
But from what I read in comments here and there Naruto looks like a stupid person to me
Sasuke also ended up marrying sakura even though he tried to kill her multiple times

"Now I see why the rest of the world fear Wano." - Wano, the greatest country of the warriors.:finally:
Best Panel for me...:goyea:
"I'm gonna survive and leave this stinkin crew." - Yep, the Beast Pirates will be done after this arc.
NOONE is safe from the SHs Virus. Even the Phoenix Marco and the Dino-Drake.
When CP-0 leader says it's fortunate that the research failed, it's the real deal. Momonosuke is gonna be the one to stop Onigashima from falling down on the Flower Capital.
Oden to Kaido next chapter be like;

Kaido is a doggy for the marines just like Boa, this is why the admirals are superior If they really wanted him dead than use seastone than execute him, or just get aokiji to freeze him to death, kaido is a pet toy for the navy :kayneshrug:
Akainu was canonically probably never afraid to send Kizaru to deal with Big Mom or Kaido funnily. He outright admitted it was too risky because of the uncertainty factor regarding the potential of the country and never spoke about the two individually. If that was the case why mentioning that factor specifically.

Didn't Naruto also keep running after Sasuke even after that guy had turned evil?
Dont know if I got that right. As I said, never read or watched Naruto.
But from what I read in comments here and there Naruto looks like a stupid person to me
That's because Sasuke didn't turn evil untill The Summit arc. He himself knew it because Sasuke didn't kill him even though Itachi told him to

Kaido is a doggy for the marines just like Boa, this is why the admirals are superior If they really wanted him dead than use seastone than execute him, or just get aokiji to freeze him to death, kaido is a pet toy for the navy :kayneshrug:
Well that we already know, that they gave some uber money to low level marines to take kaido deep and kill him. And Kaido walked away. And the fake stories started.

Status
Not open for further replies.