Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc reached the point where it surpassed WCI and Dressrosa in terms of wasting chapter and dragging things down.

I cry a lot about the plot because I'm simply bored with this. I read this series for way too long definitely...

It's just sad to see Wano being basically Alabasta v4

Alabasta, FMI ( Alabasta v2 ), Dressrosa ( Alabasta v3 ), Wano ( Alabasta v4 ).

Princess, country tearing apart, Luffy and Straw Hats being avengers, bad guy, party.

Oda has the guts to say that story must be interesting and fresh to keep readers hyped.

:pepeke:
I agree, i also feel like oda drags this arc. And just to clear up, i didn't mean that you were the person who nags and whines about one piece (my bad, i might not explain my thoughts well there). I was referring that to some other users here who were being too cynical over anything post timeskip.

I remember about chapter 912 when Tenguyama said if he "have been waiting for someone for very long time" . And about the "Nidai Kitetsu" that Luffy stolen from him.

What if that someone is actually Oden, and one of Oden sword that appear on chapter 1007 is that Nidai Kitetsu.
It's not Nidai. The swords "Oden" has, have circular hilts. Nidai's hilt looks like a cross with rounded edges on it. Also not nearly the same design of the actual sword too

I find so PATHETIC some people come here to trash the series and not only that, put their opinion as a FACT and absolute true.

And even funnier is that the Post time Arcs have less flaws, more tension, less "plots holes".

Imagine an amazing arc like water 7/ ennies lobby THESE DAYS and WEEKLY:

-luffy getting stuck between a building.
-luffy geting stuck between a building AGAIN.
-Usopp losing the money after get warned like a idiot.
- Franky brothers plot as stupid vilains.
-paulie getting fingered mutiple times and not dying.
-Iceberg getting 6 shots and not dying.
-Spanda a complete idiot as the headmaster of ALL the Arc.
-kaku and jabra discussing who kids like more in the middle of a fight.
-Luffy trying to reach the bridge and going into the sea like a moron.
- sanji getting trashed no matter what since is a woman.
-spandan being DUMB and pushing the button by mistake and calling a Buster call by accident.
-jabra trolling with a stupid history of robin for people fall.
- usopp getting stucked with zoro because he was laughing of jabra and kaku.
-chopper loving his oponent abilities in the middle of a fight to save Robin.
-luffy getting 2 "ass pull" gear 2 and 3.
-zoro geting 1 "ass pull" asura.
-sanji getting 1 "ass pull" diable jamble.
-franky a Cyborg that need soda as combustive and have Fart techiniques.
- A kid like Chiminey discovering everything in ennies lobby and helping luffy reach Lucci.
- Lucci saying that they have permision to kill but dont kill NOBODY ever, not even franky brothers when he meet them.
-zoro landing EXACTLY on a chimney and getting stuck.
-luffy defeating Lucci only by Will Power since he already used g2 and G3 and Lucci was standing and winning.
- Every cp9 member except Lucci having lots of gags in their fights.
-paulie and the rest surviving canon balls that close and big.
-some stupid fights in the train until reach the objective.
-Robin not kiling spanda for no reason.

And i can keep going and going for this arc or any other...

And the funny thing is that weekly this Arc was getting WAY more trashed than wano as a example...and turned as a whole a fantastic Arc

And i reread wano 3 times already and is a amazing Arc, when finished Will be even better.

Because thats what is One piece and still is until today. TOTALLY.

This arc reached the point where it surpassed WCI and Dressrosa in terms of wasting chapter and dragging things down.

I cry a lot about the plot because I'm simply bored with this. I read this series for way too long definitely...

It's just sad to see Wano being basically Alabasta v4

Alabasta, FMI ( Alabasta v2 ), Dressrosa ( Alabasta v3 ), Wano ( Alabasta v4 ).

Princess, country tearing apart, Luffy and Straw Hats being avengers, bad guy, party.

Oda has the guts to say that story must be interesting and fresh to keep readers hyped.

:pepeke:
He should get a good editor. But they don't care anymore too it seems as its already making money. Well its pretty evident that editor doesn't say shit to oda and just go oda sensei this is great and just publish it.

Naruto's last arc is far better than Wano's writing.
Gonna have to disagree with that one massively. Naruto's final arc pretty much achieves nothing outside of "revival cameos" and having what essentially became a 200 chapter fight against the same 2 villains, which then included a 3rd villain pulled out the ass of Naruto's canon. In fact, all 3 Villains are pretty bullshit on how they are there. Constant back and forth fighting were more OP attacks did nothing to the villains. Naruto somehow managed to drag way more withless characters (pretty much every character in the series was there) than One Piece even has this arc.

Oda achieves far more per arc than pretty much any shonen does. There are like 25 arcs in one piece at a 1000 chapters.

Compare that to like 5 arcs Bleach has or the ~10 major arcs Naruto has at 700 chapters each. Those arcs last far longer than the bulk One Piece's arcs and they normally involve far less characters and achieves less.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He should get a good editor. But they don't care anymore too it seems as its already making money. Well its pretty evident that editor doesn't say shit to oda and just go oda sensei this is great and just publish it.
Yeah...

Current editods:

Chauvinists.
Hentai addicted.
Crying for momo chapters.

get the f..... outta here:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I find so PATHETIC some people come here to trash the series and not only that, put their opinion as a FACT and absolute true.

And even funnier is that the Post time Arcs have less flaws, more tension, less "plots holes".

-spandan being DUMB and pushing the button by mistake and calling a Buster call by accident.
- A kid like Chiminey discovering everything in ennies lobby and helping luffy reach Lucci.
- Lucci saying that they have permision to kill but dont kill NOBODY ever, not even franky brothers when he meet them.
-luffy defeating Lucci only by Will Power since he already used g2 and G3 and Lucci was standing and winning.

And the funny thing is that weekly this Arc was getting WAY more trashed than wano as a example...and turned as a whole a fantastic Arc

And i reread wano 3 times already and is a amazing Arc, when finished Will be even better.

Early one piece obvously has its flaws too, but its not bad and acceptable at that point, but there is no way I can say the current writing is same or better than earlier. Earlier was a different tone too. And a series...especially long running one is expected to improve and cover the tracks. The early chapters get relaxation in some flaws but later ones don't. For example a comedy manga can make a great joke in first few chapters, but if they keep doing that even after 1000 chapters it will be seen as lazy writing no matter what(ofcourse there are some things where keeping a signature joke or dialouge is a +, but not for all and did not work for one piece too). There are many things which are being continued and have become flaws due to its long running status and cant be recovered with. For Ex: luffy's gears was great in EL, but is actually a very bad thing right now, and oda can't do anything about it. There are many such things in this series, where adding stuff but not handling it properly is coming to bite oda now. Well the whole Yonko Saga is not handled well if you ask me. And one of the major issues which I have is concetrating more on fights in this saga. Earlier fights were just a added plot to keep it a shounen. Now only concetrate on fight related things(when we think of actual plot, I mean luffy just talks about getting stronger now nothing else, story is not written to utilise the skills of each of the members of SHs even though they have trained so well in it, but instead rpretty much on physical confrontation. Characters have so few use with their skills when you compare the chapters/story. And oda is not good in writing(choreographing) fights or making them exciting, all the hype is just limited to getting to know something unknown, pretty much all fights are same, just some attacks here and there and one side wins thats it. The reason why one piece is not enjoyable is not just because people now read it weekly and can nitpick. its because one piece a long series, its repetitive and too many things(including characters) are added which author is handling very poorly(just look at the battle related things, rokushiki abilities, DF's, Haki, awakening etc...but none are explored properly, and just new haki is getting invented to fight certain characters). I am pretty sure if I go back and read Skypeia and came back to read wano...it would still be one of the low rated arc for me and skypeia would still remain the same or I would appreaciate it even more(already did this few weeks back).
Post automatically merged:

Yeah...

Current editods:

Chauvinists.
Hentai addicted.
Crying for momo chapters.

get the f..... outta here:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
They are not editors. They are just fans oda found in a convention and made them editors. :josad:
Don't know where that editor has gone who added so many interesting ideas.

And these people who bitch about OP dont drop the series, which is mind boggling

? Waaaaaaay more confusing to explain how he survived (because Toki confirmed she can't send people back) than like 3-4 characters we can assume can take his appearance
How they know him well enough to impersonate, what they stand to gain, how they keep nine dongs out of their butthole when the ruse is up, etc

At this point I'd rather believe that Toki can use her powers to rubberband

Status
Not open for further replies.