Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her reverting to a kinder form has been foreshadowed since her FB tbh, where she was shown to have been a nice Kid. Who only got moddeled into who she became because of those around her (Carmel, Streussen,etc)
Post automatically merged:

I mean, the foundation for that to happen is here.
We read that flashback very differently. I read it as big mom will have a run in with CP0 then we’ll get the full truth of what happened that day.
Post automatically merged:

Hawkins, Drake, Apoo, Yamato + the other 5 Novas = 9 Shadows.
Apoo on the alliance side? :gokulaugh:

Is it going to be something like mom and kaido are connected due to DF.:choppawhat:

Please oda don't ruin a Potentially good character with Oden bullshit when we can have a proper father daughter interaction :whitepress:

It will happen here. Remember, Mihawk is waiting someone stronger than current Shanks to challenge him? Zoro will surpass current shanks before he fight Mihawk. Fighting mihawk isn't about underdog anymore, it's about 2 KING FIGHT. Goat!! :finally::finally:
He isn't soloing Kaido so he's not surpassing Shanks this arc lol. Let's not get into that conversation rn

We read that flashback very differently. I read it as big mom will have a run in with CP0 then we’ll get the full truth of what happened that day.
CP-0 did nothing to her,her having interractions with the Giants could still happen though.

I do recall that Hajrudin has a deep seeded grudge for her.

Could mean the Grand fleet will show up in Wano, and thus the whole thing resolves here before she reverts to O'lin.

CP-0 did nothing to her,her having interractions with the Giants could still happen though.

I do recall that Hajrudin has a deep seeded grudge for her.

Could mean the Grand fleet will show up in Wano, and thus the whole thing resolves here before she reverts to O'lin.
Her birthday took place when CP0 was scheduled to take the children? And some of the CP0 even resemble the children that disappear.

You mean the same drake not in hybrid? You mean the same drake that literally got right back up? Also in the MANGA did luffys gear 3 hakied fist using elephant gun put down page one? No. Did it make him bleed? No. Did it even dislocate his jaw? Apparently no lol. Has sanji even with raid suit on in the anime or manga ever show the destructive capacity on the same calibur as gear 3 haki luffy? No.
What are you talking about?
didn’t Sanji say that the capital will be in danger if he keeps fighting pageone

Status
Not open for further replies.