One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Holy Shit LeZoro James Carries the team one again and carries in the biggest way possible.

Now lets talk about this feat for a second..although @Cinera has already wrote 1 Million Essays.

Here is my analysis on it

When Zoro blocked the attack..It temporarily completely halted the momentum of the slash as it is a travelling attack that travels for Kilometers just like it did for Dorry and Broggy

But when Zoro stops the attack we see this shockwave

Then this triggers the reaction out of Big Mom and Kaido saying "WHAT"

Then obviously Zoro holds the attack for several seconds..He has enough time to yell things out..give everyone times to escape etc..This all couldn't have happened in just one second.

But even if it is one second..For Zoro to even stop momentum of that attack temporarily..Zoro's defensive power must be 80 or 90% of the power of the attack.

Because think of it that way..if an object is moving with force of 500 pounds..an object that weighs 450 pounds would halt its momentum but an object weighing say 250 pounds would be pushed back without providing any resitance.

Another example of it would be me maximizing Bench at 225 pounds..I can do one rep..but I can easily completely 10 rep set of 195 pounds.

Now we even other exampes like Oden and Jinbei being sent completely sent flying by attacks much much much much weaker

Zoro not getting launched literally means he at least has EMPEROR LEVEL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND DEFENSE because he halted momentum of 2 times emperor level attack

@Seraphoenix
@Cinera
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Shuyaku
@comrade
@Sentinel

LEZORO JAMES
KING OF FEATS
I didn't think about Oden, but you're completely right.

In this chapter, Zoro demonstrated:
  • High top tier physical strength
    • He had the physical strength to hold back a combination finisher attack of two high top tiers for several seconds
      • Compare to Jimbe who was sent flying after a much shorter time by a much weaker Mama using a much weaker attack
      • Compare to low top tier Oden who was sent instantly flying without providing any resistance at all to a weaker attack.
      • Hakai >>> Kamusari therefore Zoro's Physical Strength >>> Oden
  • High top tier defence
    • Zoro's block and haki was able to completely stop Hakai for several seconds, with the block generating a massive shockwave with a radius larger than Onigashima:
      • In the above image we see the Yonkou are shocked: "!!!"
    • Even the Yonkou were astounded that someone could stop their combination attack:
      • Mama: "!!!"
      • Kaido: "What?!"
    • Despite having fought the Supernova for several tens of minutes to a few hours
    • Despite having witnessed:
      • Red Roc
      • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
      • Kong Gatling
      • Hiryuu Kaen
    • The Yonkou were absolutely shocked out of their mind that their attack could be blocked let alone by one person. They did not even think the 5 Supernova working together would be able to halt it. This is just how insane this feat is. This was an attack that was supposed to wipe out all five of them at once.
  • Top tier endurance
    • For the several seconds that Zoro held Hakai back, he was withstanding the full impact of the attack. This is made abundantly clear in the fanart colourations we have:
    • Zoro takes heavy damage but continues to hold steadfast until everyone can escape:
    • He withstood a high top tier combination attack for several seconds.
      • Again, consider how Oden reacted to Kamusari.

One thing that was made abundantly clear in this chapter is that Zoro's strength, defensive prowess and endurance are all considerably above the Oden that joined Roger (someone who was swatted away by a weaker attack like a bug).

As far as we know, Hybrid Kaido shouldn't be much (if at all) weaker than Roger, and Kamusari was a casual attack of Roger's (incomparable to the island shaking clash he had with Whitebeard).

Hakai on the other hand was a combination finisher attack of two people near Roger's level, and it dwarfed Onigashima:

By feats, current Zoro is considerably stronger than the Oden that joined Roger. Once you consider that Zoro also has high top tier offensive prowess (see Hiryuu Kaen), it becomes immediately obvious that Roronoa Zoro is a top tier.

Wait i'm gonna ask something, did Law transport Zoro over or not?

Zoro's like a shield now, a white knight of some sort. I feel like his feelings toward blocking that attack should've been built up more.

Luffy to WSC: Shihi! Hihi! Huhu! I've got your powerlevel covered Kaidou! Now let me snicker at you while we're fighting to show that i'm real serious and threatened by you oh im soo scared after that massive attack! Nyeh nyeh nyeh!

Dude... I can't even stop thinking how beastly Zoro is. Too much feats he has already pulled since the start of raid. The other four SN should owe their lives to him, they would've been dead if it Zoro hadn't stopped that attack. And the fact that he's still able to fight even though he's badly injured... what a tanky dude he is. Grandmaster is just built different. :steef::steef:

Also great job for Law and Kid driving BM away from the battlefield, showing tactical intelligence will always beat brute force.

This chapter is simply 10/10 for me. Best chapter so far in 2021.

Next week: One Piece chapter 1010, Falcon and Winter Soldier eps 4, and AoT chapter 139. CAN'T WAITTT

Kidd and Law are the MVPs of this chapter, on the offensive standpoint.

Kidd considered the possibility to make a quick work by using Law's ability, but as soon as Law confirmed that's not possible the 2 of 'em understood that they had to come up with something different.

Kidd decides to build a metal box which can be used as a Faraday cage.

And Law shambles Zeus (who's not Linlin and can be teleported) into Kidd's box.

This way, Zeus is neutralized and out of the game.

Kidd then attacks Linlin to lure her near him and recceives a full punch from her on the face.

In response, Kidd tanks it, smiles at her for falling into his trick and repels Linlin vertically in the air, Law completes the action by hitting her and pushing her horizontally.

Kidd and Law did such a good job, that Linlin realizes what they just did when it's too late. She's already falling down from flying Onigashima and tries to call Zeus to save her... to bad that Zeus is still trapped in Kidd's Faraday cage.

Analyze, adapt, counterattack. This way, Eustass Kidd and Trafalgar Law just took out an Emperor.

Last edited:
Zoro gets separated from Luffy/group

Then an Emperor shows off their power

Then when Zoro is with Luffy/group again, he deals with that problem

Happened again this chapter but even better

Oda Zoro separates from Luffy/group (after their encounter with Apoo)

Zoro is reunited with Luffy/group and momentarily stops a far stronger attack than the above when he is already injured (a combined Yonko attack)

He's far exceeded my expectations and we haven't gotten to his chapter, haki bloom and other stronger attacks. Not to mention Asura should be making a comeback

I think Luffy and Zoro will need to sit out atleast for few minutes and let Law, Kid & Killer get the spotlight whilst they recover.

Kidd and Law are the MVPs of this chapter, on the offensive standpoint.

Kidd considered the possibility to make a quick work by using Law's ability, but as soon as Law confirmed that's not possible the 2 of 'em understood that they had to come up with something different.

Kidd decides to build a metal box which can be used as a Faraday cage.

And Law shambles Zeus (who's not Linlin and can be teleported) into Kidd's box.

This way, Zeus is neutralized and out of the game.

Kidd then attacks Linlin to lure her near him and recceives a full punch from her on the face.

In response, Kidd tanks it, smiles at her for falling into his trick and repels Linlin vertically in the air, Law completes the action by hitting her and pushing her horizontally.

Kidd and Law did such a good job, that Linlin realizes what they just did when it's too late. She's already falling down from flying Onigashima and tries to call Zeus to save her... to bad that Zeus is still trapped in Kidd's Faraday cage.
This way, Eustass Kidd and Trafalgar Law just took out an Emperor.
Zeus wanst BM's only way of transportation tho. BM was riding om Prometheus, so Zoro also played just as a crucial role in taking out BM

I feel like there are many fan that are not happy that Zoro get this kind of feat for different reason but I can't notice that a lot agenda aren't at all okay with Zoro being part of the rooftop 5.

Of course there are many fanbase but I feel like there are the so called expert of One Piece (elite fanbase) that are surprise and not happy that their prediction / head-canon aren't in line with the current story.

WORO MVP, heavy liftting the supernova on his back. He protec but he also atac, not only taking the blunt of the strongest atack in the series to save everyone, but also ripping big meme's mount appart.
:zosmug:

3 things can happen with big meme:

1-She somehow dont fall, with Kaido saving her or something.
2-She falls and wash up on wano again
3-Big mom pirates be trying to climb up the waterfall again, but get pushed out of it for the 3th time by an uncouncious big mom.

Zoro got hurt but he is still councious, he will be nerfed for a bit....Luffy also took a pretty damn bad hit.
:sanjimeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.