One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is undoubtably the best performer among the SNs in the rooftop. Every attack he performed has been noteworthy. He clearly is the MVP of the Rooftop battle so far.
And NO, he isn’t out of the battle yet. He said it himself he have to be ready. :goyea:
Kidd tanked Big Mom’s punch straight to his face and still was able to send her flying with his ability. :kidsmile:
Law was being as crafty as ever. It was probably his idea to trap Zeus, have Zoro and Killer separate other homies and send Big Mom off the island. :lawbepo:
Luffy was as reckless as ever. :luuh:
Raizo Vs Fukurokujo will be an epic fight, the first ever Ninjutsu battle in OP. Hope Oda won’t offpanel all of it.
Orochi is definitely not dead yet. He has still a lot of debt to pay.:yasu:
Kinemon and Co. looked so badass in this chapter. :steef:
Overall a great chapter.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Eve if Law did come up with the plan, Kidd did most of the work, Law didnt do anything impressive this chapter at all.
:kayneshrug:
At the end it was teamwork. All of them did great and stand their position against Yonkos. Impressive by all of them.
Post automatically merged:

Law seems to be the smartest person in the rooftop
Not sure about that.
Kid and Luffy are charismatic idiots, no doubt.
Zoro is pretty strategic in combat, Killer obviously too. But Killer also seems to be a pretty smart guy and be the main strategic force at the Kid Pirates. For example look back at the apoo situation.

"primebeard /Roger washes Kaido and BM cause they have superb CoA" both emperors are not weakened from ryuo attacks and internal attacks, kaido even has Ryuo too.
"Raid will succed, 5 SNs can beat both emperors" it was Hellish for SNs...they are so exhausted while Yonko aren't...linlin wasn't even been bruised.
"MARCO is above Kidd " yet hybrid Marco cant break free from a choke while Base kidd can tank linlin and free himself from being pinned down.
"Zoro has top tier AP coz apparently dragon Kaido <dodged>offscreen" lol G2 says hi to Hybrid kaido.
"Calamities have better endurance than Luffy, Kidd, Capone,...>
I kept telling you that Capone>Queen... Queen has better recovery not actually better Endurance.
"zoro is top tier " nah...no top tier whines about how to win vs Emperors, needs help from 4 other strong dudes (including Low top tier, Luffy) and still can't weaken even 1 emperor while he himself seems to be at his limits in just 1 hour of a battle.
Shiki gave Garp and Sengoku , high diff battle... SNs can't even do much to 2 yonko. That's the difference between a true solid top tier and low top Luffy + others.
"katakuri AP sucks, he couldn't KO base luffy after hours" lol, emperors cant even KO SNs, hybrid kaido cant ko weakened base luffy...I guess he's also weak and trash...
that's You judge luffy at his best : G4 vs the enemy not just base which can be tanky as hell when his eyes are set in victory.

But it seems like Orochi is left with 2 lives!
He lost 1 head to Zeus tempo i bet...then another one to Kaido, now he lost 5 heads.

This chapter tho :
Casual attack meant to test how many will survive
Yet still powerful enough to wipe them all of they didn't have Law to room them out of the way.

It seems like Luffy with fs didn't worry much about dodging lol This attack was hard to dodge but only Law and Luffy weren't shown being worried about getting away...unlike Killer and Zoro. Law knew he can uses his powers to escape and luffy has fs of course.

Zoro was brave. Amazing feat to stall it for seconds.. even tho it almost killed him, it still gave SNs time to
Zoro is still paired with Killer while SNs Captains gets to work together to take Zeus away and throw off Linlin as Luffy distracted Kaido.
Oda has both do combo attacks at the same time against Kaido and Linlin's Homies.

Does G2 have top tier AP too? Since it forced Hybrid kaido to dodge? We actually see Kaido dodge and Luffy comments unlike with Hyou Ken where we never saw Kaido dodge on panels and nobody talked about kaido dodging after the slash but rather we heard zoro say "i missed" not "he dodged" like Luffy says here about kaido.
If Zoro's hyou ken is yonko/Admiral level then G2 gotta be too or superior even.

Zoro seems to be done, Luffy might also be done.
law can lose but has to be awake to room everyone away once kaido wins.
Last standing SNs in the next chapter might be Kidd ,Killer and Law or just kidd and Killer.
SNs were losing Mid diff at best to Kaido and Linlin in just 1hour or so battle.
Kaido will beat the weakened SNs upper-low diff.

Based on how Oda keeps pairing Zoro and Killer with combo attacks while SNs do their own moves/plans aside.
Luffy > Kidd > Law >= Zoro >~ Killer > Urouge > Apoo >~ Capone >= Drake >= Hawkins ~ Bonney.

Law and Zoro are officially >= YCs/Warlords except Benn, Katakuri , Weevil and Mihawk. Doffy ~ or =< Law/Zoro
The reasons why kidd, Law and Zoro can't yet beat Kata is because they still can't hinder kata from using his skills and fs, cant weaken his fs in time too. AT least Kidd and Law have mobility WHILE Zoro doesn't. Having AP and endurance doesn't beat katakuri unless you can land those hits or you can block his attacks easily... (no Hakai isn't the same as Snakeman/power mochis coming from any angle very fast) Luffy had AP and endurance with Boundman yet did nothing to Katakuri, Even FS snakeman struggle to just match Base kata.

Yamato and someone else will reach the roof...fight Kaido while SNs recover.
Act 3 ending soon.

Enma and Firefox style+ 2 weeks or trying really made Zoro much stronger.
I doubted Zoro's endurance.

Official ranking:
AP/physical strength :
Great Pirates/FA level dudes :
Kaido >= Linlin > Oden ~ WB / Roger >~ Shanks > Garp >= Sengoku >= Akainu/Teach
Low Top/inbetweeners/Top high tiers :
Ryuo Boundman > Mihawk >= Punk Kidd ~ Weevil / Zoro >= Boundman> Katakuri >~ Snakeman ~ King >= Queen/Doffy/RS Sanji >~ G3/Marco
Endurance:
Linlin ~ Kaido > WB > Oden/Shanks>~ Akainu/Teach.

I won't be shocked about Shanks endurance being above Even Oden/WB.
durability : Linlin >= Kaido
End.: Luffy >= Kidd /Zoro > Doffy ~ Katakuri >= Marco /Calamities
dura : punk kidd~tankman>boundman .

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE , it seems like I was wrong about kaido not having a powerful COa/Advanced haki
But now he seems to have Ryuo.
I was sure neither Linlin and Kaido would have powercul CoO or CoA...remember our past debates? Bet? Lol you won.

YamayAY
time to delete your account ndule
if you remember the bet
but I think people will miss you
so I will just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.