Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is clinging to the optimistic hope that the admirals will be treated better and will look much more threatening against the strawhats.

The truth is Oda's writing has changed postskip and he may have been respectful towards the admirals by making them overwhelmingly threatening preskip,but things have changed now.

Every top tier facing the strawhats will be treated the same by Luffy and Co(Sanji excluded obviously),don't be surprised when Nami trolls Akainu with a mirage + Zeus attack and/or Zoro sends Ryokugyu flying with A slash.

The strawhats are strong enough now and There is no respect anymore.

Many in Narutoforums,mangahelpers,Reddit still have Katakuri above.

The thing with Katakuri is his Fs which you need a consistent way to deal with. Zoro can beat him but it won't be nearly as straightforward as his feats are in this Rooftop fight.

I have Zoro winning high high diff against Wci Kata.
If current Katakuri, trained after his defeat to luffy,i can see it being an extreme diff fight either way with Zoro.
FS couldn't dodge Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki >>>> All gear 4 wci attack

Katakuri beaten by mere wci g4. So one tatsumaki is enough to ko him. Zoro goat

Can someone translate that kidd and law line because that translation is garbage

I'm looking forward to the joint attack of Law and Kid.
A: Even if you can beat yourself with Mum's bare hands, you can hit the kid and hit him to become a horseman.
The kid grabs his arm and floats vertically with "repulsion (libel)"
Rho hits a huge rock sideways with a "tact".
Fly to the place where there is no scaffolding

Can someone translate that kidd and law line because that translation is garbage

I'm looking forward to the joint attack of Law and Kid.
A: Even if you can beat yourself with Mum's bare hands, you can hit the kid and hit him to become a horseman.
The kid grabs his arm and floats vertically with "repulsion (libel)"
Rho hits a huge rock sideways with a "tact".
Fly to the place where there is no scaffolding
Seems like Kid makes BM float with his magnetism and then Law hits her with a huge rock, so that she can't reach the ground to stop her falling from Onigashima

Status
Not open for further replies.