Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@Arara real??
くだりなんてない
逃げたオロチがあかざや達と遭遇
ビビるも手負なら勝てると意気込んで八岐大蛇になるも

キンエモン刀抜くコマ

残った赤鞘に斬り刻まれてるオロチの大ゴマ
で終わり
貴様ごときに割く時間はない

ちなみにフクロクジュは敵を打とうとしてvsライゾウが始まる

Law's ability is a bit like logias. Thought to be invincible, but the moment Oda came up with logias, I'm sure he had a counter for it in mind. Same might be true for Law's ability. He designed it but knew there must be counters to it.

And the cheap counter for everything is Haki. Literally. Swordsmen with good Haki can cut everything. Internal destruction Haki can bypass Kaido's durability. Haki stops you from being moved by DF powers. Etc.

So I think Oda rather thought from the start "Haki will do the job"

DFs seem more and more unnecessary if you are naturally powerful and with powerful Haki. Best fruits are hence those who amplify your natural abilities. Like the Dragon fruit boosting your physical stats immensely.

A lot of people in this forum really think Haki = Armament Haki. That's not the case at all. When someone uses CoC on you, that's your OVERALL Haki. When you sense someone with CoO that's overall Haki again.

Haki is your overall strength/willpower. CoA is one application of it. CoO is another, and CoC is another. You can use neither of those and still have strong Haki.

I have no idea if their "strong Haki" means Kaido's or BM's overall Haki, or CoA, but it's something to keep in mind.
Again bs Law could teleport Doffy. Who had CoC? Law didn't have CoC yet he could move someone with stronger willpower, how? Based on your logic Law shouldn't be able to use his power on Doffy if CoC is the answer to block his power but that is NOT the case.

Doffy make it clear, only with stronger CoA you can block his power. Why we should believe it is CoC? Was it ever be hint/state? Not like CoC, CoA was stated to be working against Lsw power. Stop that crap.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@Lance_Dragonite @ScotchInformer @Arara is this real guys?
くだりなんてない
逃げたオロチがあかざや達と遭遇
ビビるも手負なら勝てると意気込んで八岐大蛇になるも

キンエモン刀抜くコマ

残った赤鞘に斬り刻まれてるオロチの大ゴマ
で終わり
貴様ごときに割く時間はない

ちなみにフクロクジュは敵を打とうとしてvsライゾウが始まる

And the cheap counter for everything is Haki. Literally. Swordsmen with good Haki can cut everything. Internal destruction Haki can bypass Kaido's durability. Haki stops you from being moved by DF powers. Etc.
Barrier haki (i.e. base ryuo) bypasses Kaido's scales.
Barrier haki of hyogoro was what Luffy thought he needed to learn to damage Kaido, not the step beyond.

I would like to see who still puts Katakuri ahead of Zoro with a straight face lol
Many in Narutoforums,mangahelpers,Reddit still have Katakuri above.

The thing with Katakuri is his Fs which you need a consistent way to deal with. Zoro can beat him but it won't be nearly as straightforward as his feats are in this Rooftop fight.

I have Zoro winning high high diff against Wci Kata.
If current Katakuri, trained after his defeat to luffy,i can see it being an extreme diff fight either way with Zoro.

Worst things Oda ever did powerscaling wise.

-Making preskip Luffy struggle vs PX only for PTS to oneshot it with Jet Pistol.

-Making Kaido one shot Luffy in 923.
The Pacifista costs as much as a battleship to build, which should be hundreds of millions of berry if we take the $ SHs were gonna use for Sunny as a reference.

Luffy also one shot Hajrudin with a similar attack, so we can scale Pacifista ~ Hajrudin level. Not that bad tbh. I still think all out, end of arc Luffy would have won 1 v. 1 regardless.

Reread my comment. I said Kidd fought a “Yonko commander” straight out of time skip not a yonko. Obviously Shanks fucked Kidd lol, there was probably no real fight there. The fact of the matter is it’s already been established that actual combat experience boosts your haki significantly. Out of all the Supernova who do you think got into the most conflicts with new world pirates? Kidd, as this was already confirmed in a vivre card that Kidd got his scars from being in “many conflicts” in the NW. Luffy and Zoro training before NW was not to put them above all their colleagues, it was to prepare them before they went in so they wouldn’t lose any crewmates and Luffy wouldn’t lose an arm and struggle like Kidd lol. But because Kidd was struggling and gaining scars and probably losing crewmates does that mean he wasn’t getting stronger? Of course not. Luffy took the safe path of training Kidd took the dangerous one and yet they both end up at around the same level currently. Oda obviously wanted to parallel Luffy’s method of training with Kidd’s.
If you really that Luffy and Kid are around the same level then I really feel sorry for you LOL
Can you tell me what did Kid do so far? Because all I can see so far is Luffy, Luffy, Zoro, Luffy, Zoro, and Law vs Kaido and Big Mom.

I mean, I have always been in the Luffy > Zoro camp like the majority of the one piece fans though if you are only in Worstgen this wouldn't appear to be the case.

However, many times I have to defend Zoro. Weeks ago, I was arguing with people why Zoro > Katakuri/King and some of them even thought Zoro could get midd diffed.

I would like to see who still puts Katakuri ahead of Zoro with a straight face lol
I still put katakuri above zoro in 1 v 1 fight, with my two reasons being 1)zoro not having great observation haki(as he specializes in armament and i dont think he has great observation haki) 2) katakuri is faster imo. i think even if you have greater raw strength than katakuri but u dont have enough speed, then katakuri wins

The Pacifista costs as much as a battleship to build, which should be hundreds of millions of berry if we take the $ SHs were gonna use for Sunny as a reference.

Luffy also one shot Hajrudin with a similar attack, so we can scale Pacifista ~ Hajrudin level. Not that bad tbh. I still think all out, end of arc Luffy would have won 1 v. 1 regardless.
It's really bad because it still makes every single Preskip villain look like utter fodder and you have statements such as BB praising Luffy for his strength at ID or Whitebeard choosing to support Luffy looking utterly retarded when you consider how much of a FODDER Luffy is in comparison to everybody around him

Law's ability is a bit like logias. Thought to be invincible, but the moment Oda came up with logias, I'm sure he had a counter for it in mind. Same might be true for Law's ability. He designed it but knew there must be counters to it.

So I think Oda rather thought from the start "Haki will do the job"

DFs seem more and more unnecessary if you are naturally powerful and with powerful Haki. Best fruits are hence those who amplify your natural abilities. Like the Dragon fruit boosting your physical stats immensely.
I don't even care that that's the case. It's just some consistency would be nice...

For example, Kaido/BM were affected by Gamma Knife/Countershock, so their Haki didn't stop Law's DF. They just tanked those attacks.

Many in Narutoforums,mangahelpers,Reddit still have Katakuri above.

The thing with Katakuri is his Fs which you need a consistent way to deal with. Zoro can beat him but it won't be nearly as straightforward as his feats are in this Rooftop fight.

I have Zoro winning high high diff against Wci Kata.
If current Katakuri, trained after his defeat to luffy,i can see it being an extreme diff fight either way with Zoro.
There is no scenario where I see Katakuri winning against current Zoro, to be honest. Yeah I know that many put him still ahead like on Reddit (I am also there).

It's really bad because it still makes every single Preskip villain look like utter fodder and you have statements such as BB praising Luffy for his strength at ID or Whitebeard choosing to support Luffy looking utterly retarded when you consider how much of a FODDER Luffy is in comparison to everybody around him
Eh, it's not perfect, but I just call them all "Vice Admiral" level, including Luffy. VA is a big field, so there is wiggle room.

Status
Not open for further replies.