Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight is already showing Luffy is approaching Yonko level. With his post fight zenkai boost and mastery of these techniques he is definitely yonko level.
Yes, but this fight will always have the * of him having a lot of help in it.

Shanks will be a 1v1, and Luffy will beat him clean.

Zoro announces to everyone that he will finally hit his limits with his next big move and that he is leavign the rest to them.

Luffy (to Zoro): Leave the rest to me. I'll win this fight somehow for everyone's future...!!

Finally Let's Goooooooooooooooooooooo

You know i'm Big Mihawk Fan & also Big Advanced CoC Fan so i have to disagree here
The only reason i didn't want Mihawk to have Advanced CoC is to let Shanks have something unique for himself
But apparently he doesn't

I do expect him to have like Advanced CoC Level 2 though, similar to how Luffy have Level 2 Advanced CoA & not just Level 1 taught to him by Hyogoro

With this Advanced CoC Reveal, it's pretty obvious man

Roger/WB = Shanks/Mihawk = Luffy/Zoro = Kaido/BM

Teach is either Weaker than them all or Stronger than them all

This is why WB insulted all Three Admirals who attacked him but was silent when Mihawk attacked him
It's because Oda doesn't want us to Hype WB at cost of Mihawk just like he didn't do that when Shanks met him

And that's why Shanks/Mihawk are Introduced since East Blue Saga, they are clearly the Supreme Kings
And Luffy/Zoro promised to beat them

Imo, Final Clash in One Piece should be Luffy + Zoro vs Shanks + Mihawk (After Final Villain is Defeated)

Shanks is strongest CoC users by hype
100% of fandom agree with this ... either deny it or not

I fought for years for CoC hype ... and when it got proven people want to jump and own it for Mihawk?

Mihawk will never be best CoC user ... Shanks is

Houshoku can be used as an offence just like what Roger, WB, Kaidou and Zoro did!!!!!
FInally CoC is being relevant... though I still feel its shit. like its nothing special but just a hype tool and only will be relevant with two CoC users fighting probably.

Asura is great and that. But...
- Zoro: "This is my limit, if this doesn't work I'll leave the rest to you."
- Zoro uses the Ashura attack against Kaidou (we don't know if the old one or a new one).
Isn't this part basically kills the possibility of ZKK?

Zoro acting like he is the initiator of the fight. Doing first blood and all. But the way he talks is as if he won't see the fight until it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.