Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, it seems that CoC have Three Techniques just like CoA
CoA allows you to Arm your Willpower & there are Three Techniques:
  • CoA Coating that almost every User can do which is the Basic Technique/Level of CoA Mastery
    • This can be Freely Used on any Part of Body or even used on Weapons
  • CoA Barrier which is an Advanced Technique only learned by few who Specialize in CoA such as Samurai & Top Kuja
  • CoA Internal Attack which is a Very Advanced Technique only learned by those who have Potential to Master & Perfect CoA
And then we have CoC which allows you Exert your Willpower over Others & there seem to be Three Levels too:
  • CoC Intimidation where Users use their Willpower to intimidate Others or even Tame Animals & scare off Beasts
    • This can be used automatically by CoC Users since their Willpower is already Powerful & can intimidate Others
  • CoC Pressure where Users learn to Actively use their CoC to create Pressure around them & Incapacitate any Weak Foes
    • This needs to be learned but can also be triggered in desperate situations sometimes, anyone User aware of it can learn it
  • CoC Coating where Users learn to Coat their Attacks with CoC instead of CoA which makes them Attacks much more Powerful
    • This can only be used by Strongest People as Kaido described & it's rare even among CoC Users
However there seems to be an Advanced Form of each Haki which is even rare
And those are:
  • Black Blade
  • CoC Avatar
  • Voice of All Things
I think Asura is Zoro's CoC Avatar, it's like the Willpower is so massive & unleashed to create the illusion of a powerful Avatar
(Basically like Sage Mode from Naruto where your enter a CoC Active Mode)

The fact that Zoro doesn't know Asura is CoC means that he still needs to learn more & Master it (Maybe learn to access this Mode without need of taking Damage) & as for Black Blades, apparently it also requires the Permanent Transfer of your CoC into the Blade.
Like instead of buffing yourself with CoC, you instead help the Sword unlock it's own Mode & thus turning Black & get to Higher Grade. And this is the reason only Mihawk have Black Blade, it's because he decided to spend his CoC on his Sword rather than Buff himself which likes of Shanks & Roger & Rayleigh didn't chose to do because they don't aim for WSS as much as Mihawk

I imagine Zoro learning to Perfect Asura & Black Sword
Maybe Base Zoro will have Black Sword which are Permanently CoC Imbued Weapons & then he can consume the Haki he stored in them to activate Asura whenever he wants to

This is what would make Zoro different than Shanks & Mihawk
He will be the First Swordsman who have access to both Black Swords & CoC Avatar allowing him to finally surpass both Shanks & Mihawk

Also he says that Zoro's attacks doesn't have Haoushoku in them. He says that Haoushoku attacks have a black lightning effect like Kaidou's Thunder Bagua attack and all of Luffy's attack but Zoro, 's attack didn't have it.
oda fools zoro fanboys.

Learn to read kaido within this chapter confirms that zoro has advanced kings haki since he is able to project his will into a physical form(ashura). However zoro didn't know that he actually had it and therefore can't imbued his attacks with it as of yet

Sometimes I tend to forget that it's basically confirmed how Dragon has a >5B bounty since he was the World's most wanted man while WB was alive.
To me, it's almost certain that he will have an higher bounty than Roger as well. I don't think that Oda speaking about him and WB as having the highest amounty amongst "pirates" (or something like that) was casual.

If Oda goes crazy and gives him a 10,000,000,000 beri bounty I will lose my fucking mind.

Because it isn't :kayneshrug:
Luffy would look like trash if Zoro used the most advanced version of it in EL while even now Kaido and Luffy uses it to produce a sort of wave.
Zoro is using it while he uses ashura or Oden's CoC is inside Enma
Zoro would also look like trash to have used an advanced CoC to beat someone as strong as someone Sanji beat with diable jambe lol.

To me, it's almost certain that he will have an higher bounty than Roger as well. I don't think that Oda speaking about him and WB as having the highest amounty amongst "pirates" (or something like that) was casual.

If Oda goes crazy and gives him a 10,000,000,000 beri bounty I will lose my fucking mind.
I personally hope we will never go that route. I hope Luffy will have the highest bounty ever with 5,6 B to meet the Gomu pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.