Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
I just don't like downgrading strongest character in the manga this much.

This power jump for Luffy is seriously retarded man.

I was happy that Zoro cuts Kaido and shit but behind my head I always believed that Novas beating Kaido let alone Kaido and Big Mom is retarded Fairy Tail writing.

It is happening before our eyes.

If Luffy beats Kaido here Kishimito deserves apology from the Manga fans for making his power levels too stupid.

2 weeks ago Luffy was Ko'ed by one bagua.

Right now it may shape up to Luffy beating Kaido 1 vs 1.

This power jump is fucking ridiculous.

I never thought for a second that Novas can win this without Admirals or Shanks.
To be fair, this isn't a 1v1, it's a 1v14.
Kaido fought the Scabbards then fought the SNs where the latter group all had ways of getting past Kaido's defenses. It would be hack shit if Luffy fought Kaido alone and inflict this much damage on Kaido alone. But this is a team effort like how Roger and Garp took down Rocks. I do, however, agree that Luffy reaching this strength in 2 weeks is a bit of a stretch.
If Luffy ends up beating Kaido here, he didn't do it alone. He done it with 9 scabbards + 4 other SNs which means that 14 people were needed to bring Kaido down. And this is before considering any possible future events like Hawkins or Drake coming upstairs to assist. Think of it like hunting a monster in Monster Hunter. :endthis:

If by some chance the BMP finally become involved soon, I'd love it if Law took on Smoothie and the rest of the supernova fought the more powerful members from her crew. I can even see Killer retreating or being taken out by BM temporarily, putting him in the same situation as Law and Zoro. Essentially the "upper" matchups looking something like this:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid vs. Big Mom
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack
- Law vs Smoothie
- Killer vs Snack
- Drake vs Compote (if he's not distracted by Apoo or Queen or something)
- Apoo vs Pero
- Hawkins vs Daifuku

With the rest of the Strawhat fights and the Scabbards potentially randomly taking out Samurai/Ninja/Big Mom Pirate/Beast Pirate/Number fodder.

Granted, this is a strong if and not at all guaranteed. I could see Law fighting Jack too.
I hope Big Mom pirates make it to whatever location Kaido is taking the island to. It would be disappointed if they came all this way and didn't do anything.

Problem with all these match-up is, can Oda really afford all these 1v1? It will take no less than 2 chapters for a single match-up to wrap up, so we are looking at at least 20 chapters for all these match-ups, and we are not even counting the other SHs' own match-up yet
Oh I totally agree lol. Its partially the reason why I don't actually think the BMP will show up (unfortunately), but I would rather sacrifice an additional 10 chapters of fighting them if it meant making them irrelevant past Wano.

I would (personally) rather see the BMP fade into obscurity after this, but considering the Rocks plot and the potential for it continuing post-Wano, I'm probably shit out of luck there lmao

Okay so what exactly gave Kaido the idea that Zoro had CoC?

1. Is it Ashura itself?

2. Did Zoro do a CoC wave thing like Luffy?

3. Did Zoro cut Kaido with CoC?
1. I think Ashura is related to CoC which both Kaido and Law sensed and recognized.

2. I'm still unsure. It could just be Kaido and Law recognizing his CoC through Asura OR it could be a CoC infused attack depending on if the panel has black lightning coming out of Zoro's swords like any other CoC infused attack we've seen. Waiting for the panels.

3. Depends. If Asura is powering his will with the help of CoC and making him break his limits, then I don't know if it's a CoC infused attack but if there are actually black lightning then yes, Zoro just directly cut Kaido with CoC.

I guess luffy will defeat kaido with both being barely able to move and kaido tries to kill luffy by his dragon attack(maybe small boro breath) or anything, then zoro will behead kaido
I dont know but I feel like Luffy&Kaido will fall to the ground but kaido will stand up again, that the moment where Zoro will use again the flying dragon attack (a way for Oda to reinforce Ryuma legacy and a way to make Zoro famous in Wano).

Status
Not open for further replies.