Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying I said Kaido wasn’t focused on Zoro during Ashura when literally
1) I never said that (go check)
2) I said that Kaido wasn’t focused on Zoro ALONE during the rooftop battle

Way to straw man my arguments to make it easier to push your agenda, I really appreciate it
If Kaido was focused on Zoro and Zoro from start he'd probably win mid-diff or higher with even a nastier scar than one he got if not even more significant damage since Zoro wouldn't have most his bones broken.

I don't know kinda claim is;

Zoro would literally have gotten his skull crushed or his organs pulverized within a few minutes of fighting, and I’m being very generous.
As if Zoro would be neg or low diff'd by him. Kaido, focused on Zoro in a 1v1, couldn't defeat him without getting scarred for life, and that alone is mid-diff. And that was a severly hurt Zoro who collapsed from his own fatigue even before Kaido touched him.

Again, my argument was same as before, even crushed bones Zoro has shown to be >> general YC1s.

There are more people going to the live floor for it to be a 2 v 1. Unless Marco and Chopper will not fight , it would be 3 v 1 at least
I don’t think Marco, Chopper or even Drake were ever going to defeat the commanders.....Oda kept Marco, Chopper and Drake in that same area as king and Queen for almost 20 chapters and didn’t do anything with that. Zoro , Sanji, izo and kawamtsu will fight the Commanders.

we literally saw killer blitz kaido twice.

He blitzed him with beheading claw and was fast enough to run onto his back and have him scream and pain with blood out of his mouth. Kaido needed big mom to save him.

Low diffing a yc1 is a yonko level feat stop being delusinal. Zoro is gonna get healed and high-extreme diff a calamity. Stop reading two piece.

Cutting kaidos scales doesn’t mean shit. Law neg diffed kinemon in punk hazard and yet kinemon cut kaidos scales. Cutting kaido doesn’t put you on any actual power level.

Zoro vs king or queen is coming when he gets healed.
Zoro scar Kaido when 4 sccabards combined couldn't do that. Stop talking out your ass. Zoro blocked one of the strongestvattacks we seen in the series.

Do people really think that Zoro being a 5v1 wasn’t a major reason why he could pull off his feats?

:tchpepe::tchpepe::tchpepe::tchpepe:

The rooftop pretty much confirmed that if you put Zoro in a 1v1 with a Yonko he’d get ROFLSTOMPed.
Zoro stood in front of hybrid Kaido and blotz him and scar him while having 20-30 broken bones after taking one of the strongest attacks in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.