What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Thank you for coming in clutch :josad:
I really appreciate you:endthis:
Of course, I'm the biggest Yamato simp after all.
:goyea:

Interesting how all people with shadow color face get killed.
It start with Oden>then Ashura get killed>then Kiku
Now you can say Kanjuro should then get killed too, but not forget he get take out of the team, Izo get his role so Kanjuro dying wouldnΒ΄t mean much. And about Kinemon, he can survive or also dying.
Overall if the theory is right, Inu is dying soon too.
I would consider it to be more credible is Kinemon and Kanjuro were there.

Interesting how all people with shadow color face get killed.
It start with Oden>then Ashura get killed>then Kiku
Now you can say Kanjuro should then get killed too, but not forget he get take out of the team, Izo get his role so Kanjuro dying wouldnΒ΄t mean much. And about Kinemon, he can survive or also dying.
Overall if the theory is right, Inu is dying soon too.
Yeah, the shading is too specific to be random.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We also have the chapter where Marco grabs Queen and chopper bashes his face... ONLY QUEEN

So where was King there? Marco even started making jokes and Gags in that chapter while Queen got slapped qnd King was no where to be seen.
Why are you treating QUEEN like he's been full time all the time against MARCO?

MARCO has fled the fight against KING to try to save the others from QUEEN, who is not interested in fighting MARCO, QUEEN only answered MARCO once and when he was attacked first. The other two times, QUEEN is distracted.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oda loves Luffy too fucking much

Kaido should've said "It seems you too are unable to become Ryuma" to ZORO

What the fuck does Joyboy have to do with defeating Kaido?
LExtravlad cannot understand LMAO. Possibly the defeat of KAIDO is something predestined for an opponent only and look there, he will possibly need help, nobody in the world is taking down KAIDO, besides this character. LMAO, LARINES in decline.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I feel like kaido shouldn't have mention he defeated luffy because it will trigger the SHs to take things a bit more serious & up there game maybe the alliance also I admit feel like it will break there spirits

LExtravlad cannot understand LMAO. Possibly the defeat of KAIDO is something predestined for an opponent only and look there, he will possibly need help, nobody in the world is taking down KAIDO, besides this character. LMAO, LARINES in decline.
Zoro is killing your boy Laido D. Weaker.

Your boy admitted Joyboy would clap him btw, Kaido top 1 all time agenda is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.