Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy. Losing.

Expect a scene similar to the hunter scene in EL.

Marco loses. King is about to end him. BOOM.

Zoro blocks the attack, saves Marco and takes over.
is there anyting that zoro cannot do (one shot self healing , best CoC among the alliance , zoro will hot one shot to King then Kaido then Big Mom then Kidd then Law then Luffy and meet King Pirates.d

I'm pretty sure if Ace and WB weren't planned to killed off by Oda those lethal moves would result in just scratch marks at mosts. Mark my words when Akainu faces Luffy or Sabo at the end of series that's exactly what's going to happen.
Someone hasn’t read the databooks, vivre care, or SBS.
Akainu having the highest offense power among devil fruits is from Oda himself.

In my opinion, the possibilities for Zoro vs Kaido pt.2 happening died the exact moment he said that Luffy would not lose against the Yonko.

Nerfed King vs nerfed Zoro sounds a lot more probable at the moment.

BUT Zoro cutting dragon Kaido's head above Wano could still happen regardless, if you ask me.
It is less probable than it was before he left a scar on Kaido on the roof, but the chances are not so low.
For enma memories with Oden, one epic scene was already given. Still people thing ZKK will be .d

Which only works for the first ten chapters that a new fan reads, at which point the formula reveals itself - big twist ending to a chapter, obvious answer to kick off the next (or it doesn’t get resolved for six real-time years, one or the other). It was fine when we were kids, but as long as Oda keeps writing the story for 13 year olds when most of his core base are more likely to have jobs, mortgages, or kids of their own, it gets real fucking tedious to see shit play out EXACTLY as a thousand random YouTubers have already predicted :pepeke:
I 100% agree with you man. Oda is living in a bubble and doesn't realize that most of his fans has grown up at this point and that the shit he's been pulling in the past isn't appreciated anymore.

I'm pretty sure if Ace and WB weren't planned to killed off by Oda those lethal moves would result in just scratch marks at mosts. Mark my words when Akainu faces Luffy or Sabo at the end of series that's exactly what's going to happen.
Akainu has better AP then mihawk, I guarantee when we see mihawk at EoS his ap will merely leave scratch marks on fuji or zoro

Zoro vs King is obvious like Sanji vs Queen. At some point, people needs to understand how Oda works since 20 years. His usual pattern, a goofy opponent for Sanji, we have Queen. A badass swordsman/edged weapon user for Zoro, i'm saying this since King appeared that he gonna be Zoro's opponent. He will shine against Post Rooftop Zoro so imagine the strenght he has to face someone like Zoro.
You were so sure about Sanji vs King because of that clash, flying ability and same color of suits .... But completely forgot Queen loves women, he is a goofy character, send two T6 after Sanji, argues with King, has connection with Germa because he is a scientist. Everything were front of your eyes.
Zoro vs King is the same, it will happen. After that as you said, he will go for Kaido.
Zoro will defeat King but then i do not think so after king zoro will be down high probably. Remember Luffy post Katakuri. To defeat Yonko Commanders not easy at all. If Sanji defeat Queen 1vs1, that is so hyped thing also. Because this matchup is not easy. We dont see any clue of full potential queen and king (hybrid)

Like, for fuck’s sake, Oda could have just shown Momo going “Huh??” while he looked up or something, that would have been perfectly sufficient - we already know he can hear the Voice Of All Things, and we’d just seen Luffy flying downward from Onigashima, we’re not all so fucking stupid that we couldn’t put two and two together here. Just bullshit manufactured “tension” for a week before giving us the expected outcome...why the hell do we do it? Why do we still give this story and the guy who writes it so much attention when this is what he gives us in return? :chirstsad:
He does this everytime, both times Luffy was defeated against Crocodile he was saved in the very next chapter. By then everyone bought the tension but not now eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.