Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but that's because Oda changed Zoro from learning during the fight, to just showcasing stuff during fights.
Cutting steel? learned it during the fight.
Ranged slashes? learned it during the fight.
Asura? EL asspull power up. we assume no one had those things prior to the arc.
TB? Got shuusui AFTER the fight.
How much of this pattern was preserved post TS?
Drunk Squidward? Got nothing.
Monet? Nothing.
Pica? He actually has a flashback after using the black blades, which he hadn't used before, even against Fujitora. So I ASSUME he either learned how to properly do it during the fight, or was just some random power up for the sake of power up.
King could have been him learning the fire cutting tech, but he already knows it. So unless King brings the CoC thing into play, I highly doubt Zoro will get much from it he already doesn't have.
An unnecessary force flashback vs Pica... total joke of a fight, learned nothing from it.

There is a possibility of King being an overpowering swordsman to help Zoro figure out how to permanantly coat, but could be wrong as well

Additional Spoilers (Not Confirmed)

The one who saved Luffy is the Child of Mountain God (Child of Giant Boar that Oden Defeated before)
Sanji gave Zoro to Chopper & told them to both go recover somewhere Safe, apparently Kawamatsu will protect them
Izo shoots down Perospero's Arrows to protect everyone
Queen mentions something about Judge
Drake is thinking about Plan B (Raid Failing) since he doesn't want to be captured by Kaido
Marco vs King is briefly shown
Law tried to use Shambles on Hera (To trap her similar to Zeus before) but couldn't
Kaido & Yamato Clash (Yamato is hinted to have CoC)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Finally, no more of this stalling Sanji's fight bs. The Sanji fans who wanted him to fight King shouldn't despair too much lol. Given Queen's durbility, I'd say this is the best matchup for Sanji to get finally some decent dc feats.:funky:

Thank God he got saved immediately. Luffy drowning for 5+ chapters would be plot armor to the max. Last thing this arc needs is more pointless stalling and fake tension.
There's no despair.
Only mild disappointment.

C

Luffy is recued by someone (leaker doesn't want to give a hint, looks like it's a pretty big/shocking reveal).

If provider claims that any hint would immediately tell us who it is, in my opinion it means two things:

- there is no chance that it was an animal (octopus, turtle)
- it must be someone well known,

I also think that we'll probably find out by Friday. (as was the case with the fake Oden)

:shocking::steef:

Carrot as lookout
Luffy is rescued by .....
Coby? :steef:

Ngl if it's connected to the voices Momo is hearing it's probably the sea kings.

Additional Spoilers (Not Confirmed)

The one who saved Luffy is the Child of Mountain God (Son of Giant Boar that Oden Defeated before)
Sanji gave Zoro to Chopper & told them to both go recover somewhere Safe
Izo shoots down Perospero's Arrows to protect everyone
Queen mentions something about Judge
Drake is thinking about Plan B (Raid Failing) since he doesn't want to be captured by Kaido
Marco vs King is briefly shown
Law tried to use Shambles on Hera (To trap her similar to Zeus before) but couldn't
Kaido & Yamato Clash (Yamato is hinted to have CoC)
@Lance_Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.