Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Usual patern of badass swordsmen/edged weapon users : Ohm, Kaku, Mr.1, Ryuma, Hyouzou (the only one Luffy wanked in FMI), Killer, Hawkins, etc.

Next is King.

Goofy : Pica, Hachi, Monet, T-bone = neg diffed by Zoro.

Are you okay ? i think you really wanted Sanji vs King right ... :josad:
Is Kaku badass or just edged weapon user?

They are not equal. Even if their bounty are the same, Oda showed officially in the manga that they are not equal by Sanji performances against them.
Sanji couldn't do anything against King, Oda showed that clearly when Sanji was saying "i'm gonna die" + King vs Marco 1 vs 1 right now so they are completely another lvl.
Against Queen, Sanji attacked and the clash is not over so he gonna take Queen in 1 vs 1. Difference is huge.
Sanji didn’t fight king. He was focused on getting Momo out of there. And no Sanji said “Hey this could kill someone.” He never once said it could kill him.

We still don’t know what the Marco vs King fight is looking like for all we know it’s just Marco kicking his ass like it’s been the past dozen of chapters.

Difference is non existent.
Marco treated them like equals the entire time, king and Queen are treated like equals the whole time, and soon their bounties are going to be shown to be near or exact equals.

In my opinion, the possibilities for Zoro vs Kaido pt.2 happening died the exact moment he said that Luffy would not lose against the Yonko.

Nerfed King vs nerfed Zoro sounds a lot more probable at the moment.

BUT Zoro cutting dragon Kaido's head above Wano could still happen regardless, if you ask me.
It is less probable than it was before he left a scar on Kaido on the roof, but the chances are not so low.
I think Luffy will presumably defeat Kaido am sad to suggest.

There's a perpetual hinting to that just like perpetual hinting to ZKK which could occur later.

On the bright side, ZKK looks even more probable however.

Status
Not open for further replies.