Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah the way he said that directly to king and queen, it was referring to all the big name members.

For Oda to have Kaido, Queen, and the Tobi Roppo be taken down by straw hats or potential straw hats but not King or Jack like some people seem to want makes no sense to me.
Again no substantial evidence for that. We will see by the end who was right and who was not about the broad matter anyway.

I seriously hope that he is quick in healing the Grandmaster. Kaido might wreck havoc here. But the storyplot suggests that *somehow* Luffy will probably defeat Kaido and then only after Zoro probably kill him.
Zoro will NEVER kill a already defeated man...try to understand his character for atleast once...Mihawk refused to fight shanks just becoz he had only one arm because it seemed unfair to him, its about his own honour & pride...and zoro is trying to surpass him...

Kaido life will end at someone else hand maybe cp0.

Since Oda started to include people who have not arrived on Onigashima back... such as Law’s crew... I expect Oda to include the Big Mom pirates soon too...

I think it will be Oda’s way to give other extra characters their own fights...

In my opinion, the possibilities for Zoro vs Kaido pt.2 happening died the exact moment he said that Luffy would not lose against the Yonko.

Nerfed King vs nerfed Zoro sounds a lot more probable at the moment.

BUT Zoro cutting dragon Kaido's head above Wano could still happen regardless, if you ask me.
It is less probable than it was before he left a scar on Kaido on the roof, but the chances are not so low.
"You're Ryuma!"
"You're the one who held Shusui. You sure stung the heck outta that guy back there!"
"That was Kaido. He said it was enough."
"Yeah!"
"Yeah..."

Luffy now has telepathy abilities lmao...
Nothing is inconsistent my friend..
Luffy and Momo both can hear voices... this was shown for Luffy in Fishman island and in Zou with Momo... so just like Momo can hear voices on rooftop... Luffy can hear others...

The difference is Momo can give orders to creatures while Luffy cannot...

Regardless.. Luffy used that ability of him hearing Momo and Momo hearing him back in order to convey a message to Momo.. because the message was so necessary as many soldiers in alliance were starting to lose hope and morale in the fight... it’s also the reason Kaido wanted Bao Huang to announce his victory.. because he wanted the enemy to surrender by losing morale..
Which was shown in this chapter itself as people started to question if there is any meaning to continue fighting

the only thing I am impressed with is Luffy taking advantage of that ability he has with Momo... he never looked that smart to do such a thing honestly

You're making the same mistake the candyboys did, zoro will most likely fight king and then kaido.
Soon you will do it like they are doing it now and pretending like they wanked Queen the entire time when we know for a fact that's not true.
I'm probably the biggest Zoro fanboy you'll talk to and I know for a fact that if Zoro fights King then he will not fight Kaido. I know Oda won't do that.
He will fight Kaido with Luffy in round 2....but there is a possibility that he might fight King....But I honestly think Marco is there for King.

Status
Not open for further replies.