Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 9 shadows are not gonna be 9 people to defeat kaido. The 9 shadows are the 9 straw hats excluding luffy holding off kaido so the dwwn(luffy) could arrive.

Its just like thriller bark. You’re literally forcing random people into this arc for agendas
I’m throwing random ppl in the ;ditch
cUz I gOt tHeOrIeS tOo
If any one doesn’t agree and thinks otherwise “it’s laughable”

People saying zoro will fight king and join lufffy after are hilarious.

ALL the straw hats will join luffy after they fight their opponents.

The 9 shadows are the 9 straw hats who fight kaido when luffy isn’t there.

After every straw hat beats their opponent they will all go to help luffy against kaido. Just like thriller bark. To say only zoro will go to kaido just proves you have an agenda
Are we fun like you last friday ?

When Kid was thanking Zoro for saving him and doing what he could not, was that good portrayal for Kid > Zoro or was it better portrayal for Zoro?

What about Kid being less impressive than Killer, and Zoro leaving the only permanent wound on Kaido to date, better portrayal for Kid than Zoro?
that's just rooftop, zoro went all-out and the best he did was scar kaido, which left the yonko unaffected and changed literally nothing then proceeded to get no-diff.

the 9 shadows are not gonna be 9 people to defeat kaido. The 9 shadows are the 9 straw hats excluding luffy holding off kaido so the dwwn(luffy) could arrive.

Its just like thriller bark. You’re literally forcing random people into this arc for agendas
Plot twist: Moria comes... he helps Luffy by putting 9 shadows of his crew members inside him...
That’s the whole 9 shadow plot prophecy Lol

Is it just me or kaido is seeming more and more harmless as this arc goes by. He isn't able to bring down even one person and this is supposedly the guy that has the highest AP. Luffy still being conscious is beyond me and kinemon has had the strongest durability feat in this series lol. Not even akainu surviving that whitebeard punch comes close to this stupidity. No wonder kaido and big mom are so unpopular, they haven't been projected as good villains at all. Now I know people here will disagree with me ,but I still think chopper recovering zoro to a 100% after BIG MOMS AND KAIDOS COMBINED ATTACK FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER THUNDER BAGUA is some fucking bullshit. WHERE ARE THE STAKES IN THIS ARC IF EVERYONE GETS HEALED WITHIN AN HOUR. I hate the fact the scabbards are still alive and moving as though they just didn't have a near 10 CHAPTER FUCKING BATTLE with kaido. So fucking ass. ODA PLEASE TAKE A YEAR OFF.
Straight up facts. :josad:

Chopper gonna heal zoro . I think chopper will need marco help and might learn new things from marco. So its possible for sanji vs king queen and perospero to happen .
:stealthblack::stealthblack:

Note : sanji is currently fighting both Queen and perospero . :stealthblack::stealthblack:
If chopper will heal zoro , after monster point, chopper will be moveless. he need to rest. That means zoro have to wait to join war again. If marco heal zoro, somebody should take care of King. Because healing period wont be 10 20 seconds or something at least 4 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.