Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I wasn’t being serious for sanji vs king. I already said in April in a thread what’s gonna happen.
Now all sanji fans are like ''i wasn't serious'' '' it was just a joke bruh'' '' i wanked queen the whole time'':suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:We all knew it was gonna be like this since anyone with half a brain cells knew sanji vs queen was happening ever since queen mentioned judge:funky:

Is it just me or kaido is seeming more and more harmless as this arc goes by. He isn't able to bring down even one person and this is supposedly the guy that has the highest AP. Luffy still being conscious is beyond me and kinemon has had the strongest durability feat in this series lol. Not even akainu surviving that whitebeard punch comes close to this stupidity. No wonder kaido and big mom are so unpopular, they haven't been projected as good villains at all. Now I know people here will disagree with me ,but I still think chopper recovering zoro to a 100% after BIG MOMS AND KAIDOS COMBINED ATTACK FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER THUNDER BAGUA is some fucking bullshit. WHERE ARE THE STAKES IN THIS ARC IF EVERYONE GETS HEALED WITHIN AN HOUR. I hate the fact the scabbards are still alive and moving as though they just didn't have a near 10 CHAPTER FUCKING BATTLE with kaido. So fucking ass. ODA PLEASE TAKE A YEAR OFF.
Akainu has highest AP with all due respect...
He’s got the most lethal attacks... one attack lands properly will cost you a permenant damage.. that’s how OP magma is
Post automatically merged:

Vergo > Queen >> Perospero :cheers:
:lusalty:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
spoilers will always get out, if leakers dont want people to get spoiled on youtube it's simple, have an alt account where u dont watch anything one piece related and youtube wont recommend anything one piece related.
That sounds like a lot of trouble to go just to avoid getting spoiled,what the leaked did is easier

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
:ihaha::cantseeme::saden:
Like, for fuck’s sake, Oda could have just shown Momo going “Huh??” while he looked up or something, that would have been perfectly sufficient - we already know he can hear the Voice Of All Things, and we’d just seen Luffy flying downward from Onigashima, we’re not all so fucking stupid that we couldn’t put two and two together here. Just bullshit manufactured “tension” for a week before giving us the expected outcome...why the hell do we do it? Why do we still give this story and the guy who writes it so much attention when this is what he gives us in return? :chirstsad:

Akainu has highest AP with all due respect...
He’s got the most lethal attacks... one attack lands properly will cost you a permenant damage.. that’s how OP magma is
I'm pretty sure if Ace and WB weren't planned to killed off by Oda those lethal moves would result in just scratch marks at mosts. Mark my words when Akainu faces Luffy or Sabo at the end of series that's exactly what's going to happen.

Vs Kaido is Yamato's Main Fight This Arc

See also:
  1. Yamato's Desire to Face Kaido
  2. Are You Excited for Yamato vs Kaido?

Introduction
The confrontation between Yamato and Kaido that began in Chapter 1015 is to be Yamato's main fight of the Wano arc. It is the climax of Yamato's story arc in Wano. This is a fight that was directly foreshadowed by Ace in Chapter 999:

Ace told Yamato not to let Kaido chain her heart as well.

Yamato has finally come to break that chain that binds her to Kaido. The title of the chapter is named after this:

Yamato declares to Kaido that she has come to break the chains:

Yamato's Character Arc in Onigashima
Yamato's battle with Kaido is deeply personal. Kaido has imprisoned her for 20 years:

This imprisonment has barred her from pursuing her dreams.

She wanted to accept Ace's offer to head out to sea with him but she could not. She then swore to Ace that if she ever got those cuffs removed, she'll set out to sea too:

Luffy removed the physical shackles that prevented her from fulfilling her dreams:

Now, as Ace told her, it's time to break the chains that Kaido has placed on her heart and destiny.

When Luffy questioned her resolve to fight Kaido, stating that it will mean she'll see him getting beat up, she declared that she wished to beat him up herself.

Yamato has challenged Kaido many times before, and Kaido ensured that she always paid a price. That's a debt she's come to collect on.

Upon realising that Kaido was truly willing to kill her if she defied his plan for her life, she rejected him as her father:

This is seen in this chapter in how she addressed him not as Father, but as Kaido:

Because Kaido was willing to kill her, she decided that she no longer cares for his life. Without remorse, she declares "Let my Father die":

And now, she's come to finally severe all connections with him:

Interlude
Yamato's battle with Kaido is a battle for freedom. She has been imprisoned for at least 20 years (and potentially much longer. Kaido may have chained her life from the very moment she was born). This is her time to finally break free of Kaido. Not only of the physical shackles that Luffy removed but also of the shackles that bind her heart and the control Kaido has placed over the course of her life.

This is a battle for self-determination. Yamato rejects Kaido's control and dominance over her life and seeks to take charge of her own fate. This is seen in Yamato's response to Kaido declaring that he will make her Shogun:

This is the most important decision of Yamato's life and is one that she is taking as herself. Not as Kozuki Oden, but as Yamato. She shall cease charge of her own life. She'll reach for her freedom.

That's why she declares to the man she used to call Father:

Closing Remarks
This is a battle with a meaningful narrative. This is the climax of Yamato's character arc. This is the conclusion of Yamato's tale in Onigashima. If this isn't her main fight, then what is? What can it be?

What fight could compare in narrative weight? What fight could be as meaningful for Yamato's character (and the broader One Piece story) as this? What fight could be as impactful?

How do you exceed a battle for self-determination? A battle to cease charge of your own fate and forge your own destiny? A battle for the right to decide the course of your life?

Against Kaido, Yamato is fighting for her very soul.

Whether Yamato prevails against Kaido or not, this is the single most important battle of her life; she shall never again have a fight with such deeply personal stakes.

Backstory gonna hit

Like, for fuck’s sake, Oda could have just shown Momo going “Huh??” while he looked up or something, that would have been perfectly sufficient - we already know he can hear the Voice Of All Things, and we’d just seen Luffy flying downward from Onigashima, we’re not all so fucking stupid that we couldn’t put two and two together here. Just bullshit manufactured “tension” for a week before giving us the expected outcome...why the hell do we do it? Why do we still give this story and the guy who writes it so much attention when this is what he gives us in return? :chirstsad:
Because of the past, because people don't wanna accept the truth. It's hard to face the reality and say that Oda's writing has gone BEYOND absurd.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda is a master for making shit seem more mysterious than it really is :lusalty:
Which only works for the first ten chapters that a new fan reads, at which point the formula reveals itself - big twist ending to a chapter, obvious answer to kick off the next (or it doesn’t get resolved for six real-time years, one or the other). It was fine when we were kids, but as long as Oda keeps writing the story for 13 year olds when most of his core base are more likely to have jobs, mortgages, or kids of their own, it gets real fucking tedious to see shit play out EXACTLY as a thousand random YouTubers have already predicted :pepeke:

its fun LMAO it has its perks.. like your banter just now... all banter aside you have a point.. but let's wait for the chapter to come out

That sounds like a lot of trouble to go just to avoid getting spoiled,what the leaked did is easier
I'm pretty sure if Ace and WB weren't planned to killed off by Oda those lethal moves would result in just scratch marks at mosts. Mark my words when Akainu faces Luffy or Sabo at the end of series that's exactly what's going to happen.
lol, I’d be furious if Akainu’s fight was not that brutal

I’m more thrilled about Akainu’s fight more than any yonko or admiral simply because his fruit lands lethal blows like he did with WB face and gut...etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.