Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji yes but not Kidd. If he's pulling some moves against Big Mom then good for him.:cheers:
Luffy got the biggest win from using VOAT to knowingly transmit his voice long distance- first instance in One Piece of a human doing that?
Really BTFO'd Kaido's fake hype for two chapters pretending he had taken down and even killed Luffy after their 30 minute fight- he's already conscious? what the fuck?
Sanji comes in a close second though.

Dude’s powerscaling is some of the worst in history.

Dude types big paragraphs to sound sophisticated but if you actually read it, it’s all rambling and nonsense and makes 0 sense especially if it’s about zolo or yamato
That's not nice to say, @Cinera does his best to make reasonable arguments for the character he likes while using a system that significantly relies on feats and is trying to derive most out of feats.

I think that's incredibly flawed myself if you're trying to get the best results, especially when it comes to One Piece, but it's unfair to say Cinera "makes 0 sense" while using that particular way of looking at things. Maybe over enthusiastic when it comes to favorite characters, but certainly tries to reign it in and be fair while using that particular system.

You at least have to respect the effort put into his posts compared to most of us.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
HOLY FUCK NEW SBS
@VegaPank ODA DRAFT CONFIRMED

a question on why there're giraffe smile when Kaku already possess the power, a lot of explanations, I'll jump to the important part
"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceed this field, or not..."

:finally:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
HOLY FUCK NEW SBS
@VegaPank ODA DRAFT CONFIRMED

a question on why there're giraffe smile when Kaku already possess the power, a lot of explanations, I'll jump to the important part
"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceed this field, or not..."

:finally:
We might see artificial logia fruits. SSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.