Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this part of the theory I do not buy. I can’t see Killer dying for 2 main reasons.

1. He is the most prominent character effected by the SMILE. Until we hit that plot point I don’t see Killer dying.

2. He is Kidds right hand man. His crews 2nd strongest fighter. His relationship with Kidd is very much like Zoros with Luffy. To me, he seems irreplaceable. What’s the point of getting a stronger crew of he needs to sacrifice his strongest man to do it? I don’t think any of the Supernova that Kidd recruits would be stronger than Killer.
Smh, Kidd’s got one crewmate who isn’t fodder and people trying to kill him lol. We’re trying to make this man a Yonko he can’t afford to lose Killer.

it's so dumb how everyone on these threads just shit on the chapter before it's even out. the brief summary always leaves out a ton of shit and when the detailed comes out people decide it's a good chapter. swear to god this thread is just filled with toxic 13 year olds who forgot the pacing has always been weak. you don't gotta like the chapter but if you gonna just shit on the series and author after seeing a 5 line spoiler then you should honestly drop the series.
:odenugh::lawsigh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
it's so dumb how everyone on these threads just shit on the chapter before it's even out. the brief summary always leaves out a ton of shit and when the detailed comes out people decide it's a good chapter. swear to god this thread is just filled with toxic 13 year olds who forgot the pacing has always been weak. you don't gotta like the chapter but if you gonna just shit on the series and author after seeing a 5 line spoiler then you should honestly drop the series.
:odenugh::lawsigh:
Great first message, welcome to the forum!! :beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.