Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom Pirates - Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker.
Red Hair Pirates - Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo, Yasopp.
Whitebeard Pirates - Marco, Jozu, Vista.
Beast Pirates - King, Queen, Jack.
Blackbeard Pirates - Burgess, Shiryu, ? Van Augur ? (not sure about the order in this one).

There's going to be a top trio on the straw hat crew without Luffy tho.

It has to be some combination of Zoro, Sanji, Yamato and Jinbei right?
Yeah I'm thinking more like Zoro, Sanji and Yamato. Jinbei is much older and more seasoned with less room to improve than the others.

I still have no idea what the fuck Perospero is doing.

He said he didn't want to make the alliance with Kaido, and he was fighting Marco because Big Mom told him to do so, but now after seeing the perfect moment to attack Marco, he chose to attack the fodder of the invasion and he was helping Queen for a small time? he just forgot about Big Mom on the roof or Marco in front of him?

What is going on with this character? also, Carrot and Wanda are fucking zzzzzzz for the rest of the arc? :suresure:
The real answer is probably stalling. Hes waiting for Perospero's significance. It's possible he thought he'd do it earlier but now he wants Neko to encounter him first.

Doesn't chabge the fact that it's garbage, if she got up from an combined attack od BN's homies and chased Nami no reason she should be downed for the rest of the arc from one Zeus.

Should have just let it go, this does nothing for the plot.
Oda wanted Nami to finish her off so she did.

Wait to say this until you see how the page shows their interaction in context.

If it looks "underwhelming", chances are she's not down. Oda removing major players mid chapter is very unorthodox. He usually dedicates at least a chapter to taking out a member for the enemy faction.

I still think their recovery is going to okay a big role in how they stop them: kairoseki
Maybe... im reserving judgement but based on how the whole usopp/nami vs page one/ulti has been handled until now, it's simply not good. At least to me. The execution of it all is sloppy and half assed.

I'm still reading this arc with the mindset that we lose ultimately, but if that's not the case then it's as bad as u think it is.

I think oda is trying to go for the classic set up that we're used to seeing every arc, only to pull the rug out from under us. However, just because I believe the raid will fail doesn't mean I'll let things slide because my main issue with wano is the execution of how majority of its events went down.

Only time will tell though.

Yeah, he does that; several guys got into it with him in the nakama thread the other day, it’s only gonna get worse for him after this. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bitch :cheers:
Idk about him but a lot of bitch made simps on Reddit done pissed me off with this Carrot agenda. I’m not there anymore but I’m gladd to know they go to hibernation til EOS

he dont need respect. he is real deal he dont care. imo their willl be fight against luffy vs kid in future
Kidd wants respect. It’s foundational to his character. One of his main reasons he fights is for fame and glory and he is very quick to correct false rumors about himself. He cares about his reputation and right now it isn’t too good. This will be fixed by the end of Wano and he will gain respect and glory for helping the alliance and doing some big stuff.

Agree with you on your Luffy vs Kidd point. It’ll happen on Lodestar probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.